Reviews for Comfortable Silence
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
They're mending their friendship again so that's good!

Well done!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was so sweet. I would have loved for them to repair their friendship before he died.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
that was funny good. lol
Ben is Glory chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I loved this fic, just like I love all of your fics. :) Your line "She wonders if when she's busy not looking at him, he's busy not looking at her too" is possibly one of the best lines I've ever read. You write Dawn so incredibly well. I can't wait to read all of your work.
-Jordan
Claire Starling chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Yey-ness. I love this story. If only Joss were smart enough to go to and read some of this stuff. But he's not... *sigh* Lovely job. Don't be surprised if you get tons of reviews from me now.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
AWESOME! I love it! you should do more!
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Thanks so much for this lovely vignette! I love the Spike/Dawn friendship, and I will be so sad if it gets lost in the drive towards the end of the series and doesn't get repaired by a nice scene like this. Wonderful job!
spikeslady chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
OOh, that was so sweet. I loved it. You are very talented.
RaB chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
AW... that was really cute. I always love a nice, sweet Spike/Dawn reconciliation piece. Well done :)
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Nice story.
HonorH chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I like, I like very much. I so miss Spike and Dawn's friendship and would love a scene like this on the show.
Lillil chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
YAY! I love these Spike/Dawn friendship stories. It's such an important relationship. They're the eldest and the youngest of the Scoobies, both outsiders, both understanding and caring about each other. I thought the episodes Bargaining, parts 1 and 2 were beautifully done, with the obvious, loving atmosphere around Spike and Dawn. Then Season 6 got all twisted, and they tossed that friendship to the dogs. And, of course, this season, Dawn doesn't give a rat's posterior about her fanged friend. I found that very disappointing about her character: the lack of loyalty. Sure, he did attack Buffy, but see how she treated him all Season 6?

I apologise deeply; I've wasted a lot of space ranting. But I am completely in love with this story, and I'm adding it to my favourites immediately. Great job! Hope you write way more of this stuff, because I'll be reading every one. :D
Winter M chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
that was great S/D s7 friendship! very well done!
OneTwoMany chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Hee. And *sob*. I love this story, but man does it remind me of everything we've been missing since ME so foolishly severed the Spike/Dawn friendship. Keep writing!
Settiai chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
This really was a sweet little ficlet, and - in my opinion - it truly seemed to be a glimpse into both Spike's and Dawn's heads during the current season.

~Lynn~