Reviews for What Became of Tira
JuztanotherAnimeFreak chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Please do update soon
deltora lover chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
what is the next chap? u gonna do it?
Crystal Silvera chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Is this going to be continued? I can't help but notice that this was published in 2003. That's nine years from now. O.o THIS FANFIC IS TOO GOOD TO BE DISCONTINUED! Please keep writing it!
Camp Half-Blood chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Please Submit more! that was awesome!
Remarque chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
I love this! Your writing is very descriptive.

Tira was a great character; it's too bad we didn't see much of her. She deserved a fanfic :-)

You're on my Favorite Author list fer sher :-)

I only have two leetul problems with this story: one, the Barda-Tira thing freaks me out a little, and two, there are a few missing commas :-) Sorry, I just notice things like that. Pay me no heed.

PS. Could you check my story out? :-P
AqueMarine chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
This is one of the best stories! You so need to update. The writing is so descriptive! When the music was being descrbed I could almost here it! YOU HAVE TO PUT MORE!
Smileyfacedudet chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
. . .write more.
Smileyfacedudet chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
Smileyfacedudet chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
This was awsome. i luved it. Man, u're good.

Oh yeah, i'm a fan of the Last Unicorn.
PJ Blindclown chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
I reckon you're doing a really good job and you should continue. I kinda need some help from you. But it doesn't really matter I just wanted to know are you sure that in the time of the cloak and dagger did performers have stagenames? Over all I just wanted to say that I can't wate to read the next chap.
0101101 chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
Breanna chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
I really like the way u have made this story so descriptive. U have Obviously read the Deltora Quest books very well. Please keep writing, i really like the story so far. It is very interesting.
Barzel chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
great chapter! -it's interesting that you chose to write a story about Tira, but i have no boubt that it will be great aswell... -Lief and Jasmine are holding hands! he he he : )
Eldainwe Aduial Elenath chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
It's nice that Tira's going to try and fit in and change her ordinary living ways. This chapter was very peaceful, though, you're kinda right, not the most exciting. But it wasn't boring, because I wanted to seriously find out how Tira would act to each of these new situations to her. Please continue! Tira's a cool character and how she's going to adapt to this new way of life is going to really interesting. Most books(BOOKS) I read of people changing over to another way of life, the main characters are fair ignorant and stupid, but this ISN'T. Tira's ready to try out everything she discovers, though somewhat timidly, ready to defy everything the Ra Kacharz told her. Great job!

. Cheers, Eld-(my penname's too long to write out, ain't it? Never mind it)-Kel
Zela chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
lol I've gotta go check out your other reviews. XD Pity there's no romance though - Kain is going to be most people's choice, but I like Barda (older guy, younger girl, the maturity match should be almost perfect XP). Anyway, I really like this chapter. Slightly too much detail compared to speech, but then I generally have trouble processing data at 11:30. That's why I read humour. My only real problem, and this is a general one, is how you've portrayed Tira. (I think I remeber saying opposite before, but hey...)

Mostly you've done her really well, I like her reaction to things, but I guess I don't percieve her as intelligent as you do. She's done a lot of thinking and drawn a lot of conclusions in a VERY short space of time, and she only came back, what, 3 days ago? If her reactions are as inbred as you seem to make out, I think she'd have a lot more trouble reacting to the changes going on, especially with the hygiene thing. She may even, as you say, rationally accept that what she's doing isn't right, but it would be instinctive.

Other than that though, love it. Can't wait to see more of Kain (and Silver - go the dog!) and am wondering about Tira's next meeting with authority. Where are you going with this?

Oh, and don't get too paranoid. Remember, I haven't read the books for two years - my opinions aren't based on fact.