Reviews for The Pack
Reality chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Yes it is good...
But what about the Shippo/Sango romancey fic? Please continue that one!
Luna Nightraven chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I really enjoyed reading this. A very interesting idea, and it's very well-written. It's nice to see what Inuyasha thinks of his traveling companions. _
Luna
natt chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
This is really, really good! Congratulations!
stina chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
could u try to finish these stories! this was good but i'm seeing a lack of a story line! it needs a point. Please jenn we need u to fulfill our fiction needs.
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
This is really good! You should do one from Kagome's POV. Or maybe Shippo's.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
I think this is a really interesting look at how Inuyasha thinks of his friends. I've encountered the "pack notion" before and I always find it a fun idea, and this had some really fresh insights on various characters that I most definitely had *not* seen before. Including Hatchi, Kaede, and Myouga is a nice touch.
the birdster chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
If you were up at A.M this morning, then you'd be up at 6 A.M YESTERDAY morning! .;; Just pointing that out.

AWSOME! _ What a big ol' softy!

...Are you SURE this is only a one shot? ...'Cause you COULD make it go longer...
Eartha chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Hey, I thought this was pretty cool. It's nice to see Inu actually thinking once in awhile, lol :). Keep on writing. Ja ne.
Saro chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I don't think it was that bad at all. I was a nice look into the roles that each character plays, and how Inuyasha's dog mentality could lead him to interperate those roles.

Actually, I myself have wondered about how both Inuyasha and Sesshomaru (both individuals who would often profess that they'd rather be alone), seem to be picking up sort of substitute packs. Maybe this has something to do with the social nature of canines.

Anyway, haha! Now I don't have to write it!
EmeraldDragon chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I happen to think this is very good. Thoughts of characters aren't easly to do, because you really have to know how they think and why. This was very well done.