Reviews for Dream
XxDyiashiaxX chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
please update soon I really like this story
thecircularsky chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
So I know it's been seven years or so since you've updated, but I sure hope you finish this at some point. It really is a lovely story.
Err chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Dearrrr.

Blaise Zabini is a boy.

Just saying.

But I love this story so far.
Miravisu chapter 14 . 12/16/2010
A delightful start.. maybe there'll be a conclusion some day too! :)
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
Could you possibly consider finishing this? Even with all the books out, it is still a really good alternate view story. And if you look at most if not all the storys out there arn't they all a bit AU?
watin77 chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
oh, this story is so well written. and, having read your note in your profile, i've got to rebut and say that pretty much /all/ SSHG fics are AU.

i would love to see you finish this fic, but if you don't it'll go on my favorites anyway... and story alert too, just in case :)
paddiew chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
I.m sorry you dropped this. Obviously, HG/SS 'ships are AU no matter how many ways he is saved from the shrieking shack, but I was REALLY looking forward to the brightest witch of her age realizing the connection of her 'true love' nightwear' dreams' and Snape's health and well-being. She would go from there to taking care of him to caring for him. Your Voldemort and his deatheaters wouldn't put a nursery school into 'siege mentality' (not yet?). Flitwick as '#13' is something I've never seen. Would he inform on Draco? I know it has been years but you said you had chapters in progress...I'll put an alert up just in case. Thank you for some new thoughts.
tam chapter 14 . 9/18/2009
Oh, I hate unfinished stories, esp when they're so well-written! damn...
FlittterKat chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
Bummer, I was really enjoying your story. I really liked the dream sequence part of your story, really, any of the ss/hg interactions were nice. Oh, well, perhaps you'll return someday and finish your story.
LoL chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Um... Well first off I love the story so far it's great but you do know Blaise Zabini is a guy right? If so then Wow I feel like such a fool for pointing this out...
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
Honestly, I really really like this but I've noticed that you give more explanation of things and more descriptions than necessary. I've found my self skipping over paragraphs to get to dialog and more relevant plot. A little bit more dialog would not go a-miss either. Also, this is an HGSS romance story? Aside from the one scene in the dream and the very sparse thoughts from Snape and Hermione I would not have guessed it fell into that category. And lastly, aside from the dream theme I'm not seeing how your summary related to this story at all.

So, in conclusion, this story would be one of the greatest with a bit more Severus/Hermione interacton, more dialog between them, and less needless descriptions of the goings-ons.
shemerina chapter 14 . 11/18/2008
Eh aren't you going to continue writing the story? P

I LOVE ITT xD