Reviews for Lamb and Tanuki
FireThatFox chapter 14 . 2/22
This is my favorite Gaara Sakura story. True to character in every impossibly difficult way. Thank you for writing it, I loved it.
Lucy chapter 14 . 12/2/2019
God this whole fic is so beautiful I'm in tears. I loved the convos ALOT and Sakura's inner monologue is just perfect so fun to read. I love the shikatema moment in the last chapter. Good job! I loved it so soooo much
actual-bi-mess chapter 14 . 9/21/2019
I really found myself enjoying this fic, the interactions between Gaara and Sakura were absolutely a highlight and I love Sakura coming to depend on Gaara while still being independent and full of spunk. Thank you for writing this fun fic!
Cindy chapter 14 . 8/24/2019
Reading this... I'm thinking there definitely needs to be a lot more Gara fics out there... This was cute and sweet and perfect.
LimitedEternity chapter 14 . 8/21/2019
Is this the last chapter? I'm gonna sub just in case but holy cow either way what a ride! The way they grew and got closer was fantastic, I really enjoyed the fact that Gaara kept his feral edge. Like he tried to be more gentle for her but at the end of the day if he needed to bash heads he would, it was just plan C instead of plan A,B,C,D... He's better but he'll never be normal like she said. And Shukaku! Being impressed she drew blood and had a dead animal, like that is totally the kind of thing a being like him would like. If you told me a demon god Gaara story could be a thing I'd be like yeah in a he's terrifying kind of way. But some of his cult truly revered him and that made it so much more interesting. Just gah, this was great!
LimitedEternity chapter 11 . 8/20/2019
*Sly smile* I somehow think Gaara is partial to cherry trees despite the lack of utility. I love his possessive streak, it's why I love Gaasaku. Like this attitude should make you run for the hills IRL, but man oh man do I love it in my fanfic. Yep, she's theirs! Strong thighs and all.
LimitedEternity chapter 9 . 8/20/2019
Gosh that was such a perfectly in character Ino move, to just blurt out the location like that. Gaara just hopping out to do things kinda his way was hilarious, we must have the same sense of humor because nthis story has just been grand
LimitedEternity chapter 5 . 8/20/2019
I had the same reaction as Sakura to the blood. Oh no way.
LimitedEternity chapter 4 . 8/20/2019
The amount of traps was funny in a twisted sort of way, as was his bored methodical way of sorting thought them, he just seemed so very unimpressed with them. And I love the image of his sand defending her and Gaara grinning at the man like a maniac. Good stuff right here.
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 8/20/2019
I love how the dry Gaara's last thoughts were, just a basic "...well f*ck." At the end, like he's just geared up going here we go, the one thing I didn't want!
kaze mo chapter 14 . 8/14/2019
tha nk you for this wonderful last chapter! x
Distant Voice chapter 14 . 8/6/2019
D’awww, what a lovely ending to a lovely fic, but it’s leaving me wanting more. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story and completing it. You are talented with your words. I hope you’ll find the inspiration and time to write more GaaSaku in the near future.
rufnkiddingme chapter 14 . 8/6/2019
Thank you for sharing! One of the best Gaara and Sakura stories I have read
PotatoesFeelToo chapter 14 . 8/5/2019
This was lovely and fantastically written! Read it all in one go and thoroughly enjoyed it! I didn’t realize it but I really needed something like this to read today, so thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2019
awesome end to the chapter there and now onwards to the next sooo addicted to this story!