Reviews for A Poem Written To Rainbow Brite
JuGgALeTTe4LiFe chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That was so good! I loved it!
flowerchildd chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I love this. It really does show the world from the perspective that I don't like to think of it from. And yet it reminds us that somewhere, deep down, Rainbow Brite lives on in us. Thanks for writing this.
Major Ursa chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Excellent poem! Keep up the good work there.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I never liked Rainbow Brite. I vaugley remember watching it when I was very young, and wondering what the (explative) was happening. Something about knitting some kind of sock around the world?
That's the only reason I came to this category, to read some of the fics and see if any of the characters sound familiar.
But your poem is so good, it almost makes me forget how much I hate Rainbow Brite. I feel old-you got me all depressed! Good job.
AnnaGIrl chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
That is so beautifull
Zorra Reed 2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
We all hold a child that will always believe in Rainbow and other such things; regardless, of how much we may burry them or try to cast them aside. You're poem was rather touching and heartbraking. Cuz from an adults POV you're dead on. You, without fancy words and thought out speches, have managed to state in its simpliest form, the reality not only of the disary of the earth today and how our beloved Rainbow might feel should she see, but you captured that essence of childhood in us and pulled it to the surface away from its protection of memories and showed us what we've lost and what our hearts urn to gain again. I was crying two lines into the peom. I'm not a wuss, yeah I cry during fiction and movies sometimes but this poem, while not the most splended or imagianative in the world, held my attention and touch me inside, that's more then I can say for some of the most famous poems out there. Wonderful job and thank you for writing it and posting.
no one shall ever know chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
wow... that was super cool! twas awesome! i really loved it... it brought back so many memories... good job!

Jen
ElicitRevolution chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Thats a really nice poem!
lal chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
That was rather cute.I always wished that characters like Rainbow Brite were that would be cool.
Pink Rabbit1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
This poem is excellent. It totally expresses how I feel sometime! I love it! You're an excellent poet! Keep up the work
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I like this poem...

and it reflects how I feel a bit...

I do wish Rainbow Brite would come down!

Ra'akone
Elda Aranel chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
That was sweet. I find it hard to think of Earth in that state. Also the end nearly brought some light tears to my eyes. Hope to read more of your work.
zorra chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
oh wow, that's just sad. We're doing poetry in my creative writing class right now and my class is sort of on an 80s toys and shows kick. We keep seeing references to these sort of shows in our peoms. I'd like to print this out and share it with my class if you don't mind.