Reviews for To See Him
Pinochet chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Sweet and lovely as this was, I must admit it would have been hilarious had the last line been "Hi, Stuart."
Terry chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I would have liked it if the last line were "Hi Stuart."
Lain chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
No, I liked it! Stop critisizing it.
Vanity chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
I must immediately report this sacrilege of an abomination of a story to the honourable moderators of holy virtue! Be gone foul writer of crap! You are scum! Never write again for as long as you live!
Jo7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Aw! :-D She went back to him. :-D I love Lisa and Dave, they're the best.

You should write more NewsRadio fic - there isn't nearly enough of it in the world, and this is really good. :)
kim chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
really good fic. i liked how lisa was hesitating to knock on daves door. you should continue the fic
Vladmir Fernandez O'Reilly chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I didn't think it was weak. I liked it. You should write more stories. Make the NewsRadio section bigger.
bloodyredtubesockscuzilikelevisandcatsohyeahboohyahbababooeycuzselfmutilationismymotivation chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I LOVED it! Good job! Lisa was never meant to be with Johnny she was meant to be with DAVE!
ashley chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
i loved it 'cause it was dave lisa witch im a big fan of good job id like to see what happens next )
whipwarrior chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Excellent story. Very subtle, yet deep and thought-provoking. The author obviously knows her craft well, and understands the motivations of her characters' behavior. She has great potential as a writer, and I look forward to reading more NewsRadio stories from her in future.

-Dale
carrie chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
not a bad start. good in depth description of feelings. i'd like to see where you go with this, so keep writing.:)