Reviews for Plight and Prophecy
margie-me chapter 1 . 5/16/2019
Although short, this was a well composed, worthy read. It is really nice to find a gem such as this, highlighting the secondary characters in Tolkien's major works. Thank you!
Silkleaf chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Although I'm a Tolkien "book" fan, one of my favorite scenes in the movies is Eowyn's exchange with the Witch King. "I am no man" and she pulls off her helm, and all that blond hair streams free. Your characters, all of them, are a treat. Very well done!
Leoni Saarinen chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
I'm reading your stories and they're making me cry! Such beautiful pieces with excellent dialogue. Thank you for sharing your talents. I've been looking for a fic like this for years!
earthdragon chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
Lovely story that pictures Glorfindel's ancient wisdom perfectly. I love how you have also captured Eowyn's shy modesty - for all that she was also a valiant shield maiden. I can imagine that she and Glorfindel could have been close friends.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
This is absolute enchanting!
LuteofLorien chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
Very interesting subject matter in a well-written and perceptive piece. Especially enjoyed the Glorfindel and Erestor segment at the beginning. Nice work!