Reviews for An Unkindness Of Ravens
Lady Rose chapter 1 . 3/18
I wish you would continue with this story please cim
crimson-little chapter 1 . 12/3/2023
Hope everything is well with you. Came back to reread this and was looking through your other story as well. They’re very well written and have highly intriguing stories. Hopefully, sometime in the future you can come back to these stories. Best of wishes and take care.
SuperWonderStan chapter 1 . 9/19/2022
Hope all is well on your end and that you'll be able to put us out of our agony and continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
Please continue I like this one too
Noreen chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
I read An Unkindness Of Ravens pretty good story. I was wondering if there is another chapter I think this one was another chapter?
SuperWonderStan chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
Still hopeful for an update to this story. It seems so promising.
Hope all is well on your end and that you and yours are safe during these uncertain times.
Deia Silva chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
Ahhhh love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Yet another unresolved cliffhanger. There are just far too many of these kinds of stories: they capture your interest, lead you down a path (sometimes a surprisingly long one), then abandon you. It's frustrating as well as depressing. Some of these unresolved stories are very good and deserve an honorable conclusion. With this one there is a spark but without additional chapters it's difficult to make any kind of assessment. Why has she returned? Where was she before her mother died? Who's in charge of Themyscira? How did BM find her? What is SM's mental state? What or who is the threat? There are so many more questions that need to be asked and then answered. I am well-acquainted with writer's block-I have story fragments of my own.
kalel4444 chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
Love the story so far can’t wait for more!
SuperWonderStan chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
My goodness! Do say that you will continue with this story?! I'm beyond intrigued.

P.s. My SuperWonder heart shrieked a bit at the Bruce interactions. However, it just makes me all the more anxious regarding how Diana and Kal meeting up face to face again after a long time will go.

I'm excited that this is based on the preflashpoint era relationship of Superman and Wonder Woman because their connection during this era was incredible, the underlying tension, their bond as best friends and their love and trust for one another before it was destroyed by the Sacrifice storyline. So I really yearn to see what you are going to do since you did what DC wasn't brave enough to do during that era and removed Lois Lane from the equation.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Continue! Please, I want to see the meeting between Clark and Diana. I imagine a lot of reproach, pain and passion
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
Muito gostaria de ler mais
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
WOW. Please please continue. This is amazing.
kay82764 chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
PLEASE continue!
clardiabru3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
Wow, great start to a story that will no doubt have alot of heavy lifting and have alot of emotion by all characters especially Diana and Clark. Can't wait for your next update.