Reviews for The Dreamers
Mondeo chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Beautiful, you captured Nick very well.
Aki chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Beautiful.
Neige chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
"He looked ever across the Sound, always to that sacred, hidden valley that was marked by an emerald gem for the world to see.

There, within the chrysalis of Old Wealth, lie his Daisy, the graceful and distant flower that ever seemed to bend towards the sun..."

My favorite line. It's just so very Fitzgeraldish! Thank you so much for writing this- you've done a wonderful job describing Gatsby and Daisy.

Neige
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
This is very good.
Merci chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
I enjoyed reading your story. I'm studying the Great Gatsby now, so its an insight for me. thanks
dbzchiksrule chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I like it!

I especially liked the bits that were direct references to the book (like slighty-changed-quotes and stuff), and I LOVED the last line! :)
Panicnowforfun chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Another Great Gatsby fan! Wow! This was a good short fic, although I did not like the way you broke it up. Too choppy. A nice extension of what is already in the book with the 'Was it all a dream stuff', but you don't need to reiterate what is already there. We know who the characters are ). Overall good, though.
teena chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
"even in a dream...you cannot repeat the past." that really summurized Gatsby, though he never would beleive in that truth...for Daisy's sake. Even she understood this, but enjoyed one last time with Gatsby, as if to say goodbye and to be sure she had no regrets, and let's face it: To piss off Tom too, well he started it by screwing around first...not to justify her actions ...boy did I shoot off into left feild on this...!

This really does summerize what Nick must feel, so much happened that will change him for the rest of his life in so little time... you put it perfectly.