Reviews for Love Hina Beautiful Dreamer
The Hendog chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is to funny. The Su dream was by far the best, but the Kitsune and Motoko dreams were almost as funny.

I've finally found someone with a sense of humor as random and insane as mine!

Later

-The Hendog
Chad chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
It was a great story, especially if you like different stories inside a regular one, while keeping on the same subject, it had a great ending, an awesome story, and a good theme! There was only one problem: That it had to end!
1v2 chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
pretty funny fic i like it.
Starfire99 chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
Yes, this story was quite hilarious. Except for the Su part. That just seemed kinda ridiculous. The one with Naru had to be the high point.

You should do a sequel that shows what happens when they are all plugged in at the same time.
Keiko chapter 10 . 6/8/2007
Wonderful.
Keikun4283 chapter 10 . 6/3/2007
Its nice to see this fic updated but kinda sucks that its finally done now. I wouldn't mind if you wrote more though but that's only if you feel like it of course. Well if you do I'll probably be here to read it so there ya go.
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
this was a pretty good story, very entertaining. Good job!
X2501 chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
It was cool.

but the ending left me wantin more.
reviewer chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
Love your stories dude. Keep up the good work.
JWM chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
While I haven't read this in awhile, I honestly don't see where the update is.
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
Great to see that Keitaro and all the girls got a happy ending, and will be on the lookout for more of your writings in the near future.
Selryam chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
GAH! HOLY SHIT! *eye twitches violently* So very incredibly horribly insane... A good type of horribly insane though! GOod wriintg!
Rioes chapter 10 . 12/27/2005
Amusing story!
herryk chapter 10 . 5/1/2005
"It's good to be the King? Lucy! joo got some explaining to do!

by the way great story! I loved it

Herryk
nivremous chapter 10 . 12/22/2004
Just like all of your fanfics... there is something very natural with your story. It brings warmth to the heart.