Reviews for One Hour
YPM-33-KI chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
Well, that was certainly dark reading. Alex's situation is well and truly hopeless, and you do an excellent job of conveying that. I thought it was a particularly nice touch that Secar doesn't even bother to cage Alex; what would be the point, after all, when Alex has nowhere to run in any case? I also liked reading of Alex's and Mr. Henderson's attempts to keep up each others spirits, futile though they may be.
godfreyraphael chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
Well, that got dark quick. It's easy to just give up hope of ever getting your life back when you're so far away from your home planet. There are some names in here that I can't help but notice sound like some other names that I've read on this site as well. Intentional or coincidence? And what is his name really? Is it Kilgour or Turner? Or is this an effect that his increasing madness is putting upon him?

And now I just want to tell poor Alex to never give up hope. Someone will eventually come to save him, no matter how long it takes. Now I have this desire to now do right by him and make it so someone actually finally saves him.

Sorry about the long review but I just really like to lay it all when I do review, which is admittedly rare.
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Powerful story. Why didn’t Alex just trap himself as a dog, though?
adamheap chapter 1 . 10/26/2018