Reviews for Emergence
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 4h
okay...I've been passing this up for a while now. I read the comments and decided to give it a go. And I really, really shouldn't be surprised cuz for some odd reason the stories I pass up end up being the best ones, so yeah. I'm hooked. Something tells me I should buck up for a hell of a ride. kudos 3
JojoJinx chapter 16 . 1/25
I really like their whole "I really don't love you thing." it makes me chuckle but at the same time i understand it and think its beautiful. It's like in meyers twilight books calling edward bella's boyfriend never felt right. They were so entwined and interlinked and intense that such mere terms would be derogatory to refer to them in such a way.
shannon30033 chapter 42 . 1/15
I truly think this is one of my all-time favorite stories! Thank you! I loved it.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 1/12
Chapter 1 was so spooky!
vanessa.monte chapter 42 . 11/25/2019
I LOVED this story! Awesome, amazing, incredible! I kinda still wish they throw Renee into a volcano, but it get it.
vanessa.monte chapter 36 . 11/24/2019
This is so sick and twisted, I almost threw up reading it.
vanessa.monte chapter 35 . 11/24/2019
Ok! I was holding back my comments, because when I read a completed story I like to hold my comments ‘till the end, but...WTF! Renee is alive?!
Autumosa chapter 42 . 11/17/2019
Absolutely awesome story. So amazingcan’t wait to see what else you’ve written.
Autumosa chapter 36 . 11/17/2019
! No way!
Crystalena chapter 42 . 11/16/2019
Loved every chapter of this fic! Thank you sooooo much!
Crystalena chapter 36 . 11/15/2019
My answer to the author's question from this chapter:
Yes, I am disturbed by it all! But that's what makes this story so damn good! It's so unpredictable and keeps me on edge, chapter after chapter! It's like never ending adrenaline rush read! Loved EVERY single chapter! Omg I'm already on the last 5 or 6 chapters, I don't want this fic to end!
Crystalena chapter 35 . 11/15/2019
Idky this Bella keeps telling her enemies her true weaknesses...doesn't seem too smart
Crystalena chapter 34 . 11/15/2019
Omg this gets better n better.
Crystalena chapter 31 . 11/14/2019
Wow
Crystalena chapter 23 . 11/13/2019
Hilarious chapter! Jacob's stupidness is a gift!
2,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »