Reviews for Emergence
dazzleglo chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
So sad that she lost Charlie, but at least she had time with him and her family stayed to help. I LOVED THIS STORY TO PIECES, it was excellent. I'm sad it's over, but what a great ending.
Panda1013 chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
This was so SO good! Thank you for sharing with all of us!
Azlady2003 chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
Ooo I love it...i wonder if edward and Bella can and do have kids together? Wonder why Charlie didn't ask to be changed so he can spend his life with Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
Thank you, thank you for this awesome story. It was truly a great read . I loved the ending.
dazzleglo chapter 41 . 7/6/2019
I love this story so much, so sad it's almost over. LMAO, Em is so funny. Glad they are now finding their way. LOL, the tree hugger sweatshirt, of course he's going to miss that one.
lillianolivia.white chapter 41 . 7/6/2019
wow! Great chapter. Everything is being tied up nicely. Im a little nervous about leaving Renee alive. Im glad Edward did away with Chelsea. She was mean.
CSG chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
This story gave me so much anxiety. Lol I’m glad they’re happy.
Nrbl1 chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
I LOVED this story so much! There was quite a few edge of your seat, nail biting, chapters to this story. It was greatly appreciated ️️ When ever you feel the need to ever visit them, a future, future take would not be refused from my part.

skyyblnde chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
I’ve read so many stories, but this one may be one of the most unique ones I’ve read. Just WOW! I’m sad to see it end. Monster Edward is easily the most adorably innocent I’ve seen and love him! Thank you for such an awesome story!
Cina's chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
Wonderful ending. Loved this story.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
What a wonderfully imaginative story. I have loved every minute!

Thanks!
Sally
Cina's chapter 41 . 7/6/2019
I can’t believe after everything Renée did they are letting her live. Hopefully Garrett can take care of her.
CSG chapter 41 . 7/6/2019
You have me worried about leaving Renée alive. I’d burn that bitch & scatter her ashes.
helenemc chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
Thank you for this amazing journey with Bella and Edward.
PBJilly chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
That was one crazy story! After my ten years or so of reading fic, I am rarely surprised but your story threw me for a loop many times! Congrats on a good original story!
2,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »