Reviews for ReZero - The journey of Demon-lord candidate
Que paso, ¿no mas a subir más capítulos?
Todam chapter 1 . 8/15
This Fanfic is really good. I didn't enjoy the long fight with Ley and Roy, and the fact that they stayedl, but I guess you have plans for them. Again, I'm guessing you have future plans for this, but the whole Subaru is also a demon/oni seems originless and ilogical. The fight with Ley and Roy could be won with shamak, subaru would have enough time to cut them with anything sharp or just strangle them. Oh And This Thing Here Is Big, this isn't Subaru x Ram at all. Only Ram's body is currently the only thing Ram about it, what i mean is Ram in Re:Zero isn't just a body, it's a character, she's monotone, mature extr... and Ram here is just an empty vessel. Good Fanfic overall.
Im The Person chapter 10 . 8/11
This is an interesting concept and I hope you continue it
Es una pena que ya no continúes con esta historia
Me gusto mucho espero el siguiente cap
dillonhq4 chapter 8 . 6/26
hey this chapter was pretty good and is a really nice story so far i really hope you continue this because so far its been great and so far has been a good ram and Subaru fanfiction. also i'm glad i found this because i have not been able to find any other Ram and Subaru fanfictions so far and the first one i find is really good so keep going your doing great as a author in my eyes.
continue chapter 8 . 6/19
plz
esdrakingmundo chapter 1 . 5/19
este,bien,captipo...
The Toasty Professor chapter 8 . 5/15
This story is freaking fantastic mate. I FREAKIN LOVE IT, and I really want you to keep writing. If you ever want anyone to sub i beta reader/ editor I have way to much free time and love to edit. So feel free to hit me up for that. BUT PLEASE KEEP CONTINUING THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS AMAZING, and don’t worry too much about your quality, you’re doing just fine. Love your work, have a nice day
Gamma-X chapter 8 . 3/26
We need more RAM! :D
This is a pretty good Subaru x Ram fanfic. And the ONLY one that I can even find on this website.
Please update soon. Thank you. Good luck.

I feel as though Subaru would promise the two Archbishops to meet their Goddess Satella in exchange for their information. We all know how crazy they are about Satella, after all. She would kill them ofcourse, if he did do it. Or would she kill Subaru? Hmmm...
Gamma-X chapter 6 . 3/26
Love it. Ram is so cute and adorable in this! She's just so perfect! :D
More please!
General Esdeath chapter 8 . 3/26
what a great story
L chapter 8 . 2/14
Very good so continue and dont send this story to boarding school.
Tales from Puck chapter 6 . 1/17
OOOOoooo. Emilia-tan is angry! With a face like that she may be even Jealous. My Brain trembles at the thought!
I found a link to this series on Reddit a little while back and, well- here i am! Finally found time to read again.
First of all, i want to say that Ram's... Flat demeanor... is easily compensated for her huge heart of very dense gold. Emphasis on the dense part. Us, men of culture, are well aware of this. lol.
Secondly, Subaru is Literally "demonically possessed"! Oh the irony.
You got the authority part correct. And, though I'm slightly worried about the consequences of keeping those two around it opens a new route with different outcomes and possibilities. Speaking of different routes, I see that you chose to alter the story. That's pretty creative. Ram is now a clean slate. Only taking half the punishment her sister would have. I like Ram's personality a lot. it's sour but I feel that she has more to her. She's a tough nut to crack but i always felt like she was more true to herself than most other characters. And, over time each character will develop in their own way. That's a given, i suppose. But one thing is certain: We need more Ram!

Moving on. It appears as though these events take place shortly after the events in arc 4. But not so much as a year? Other than mentioning Beetlejuice and the white whale I can't say for certain if they ventured to the Sanctuary.

The story is written in a easy read format and i like that. But it feels like i'm reading a Synapse or a summary, in a way. But that's not bad. The chapters aren't too long so i felt more comfortable to continue reading. Some minor Grammar issues here and there.

Ultimately it's up to however you want to make this series. I hope to see another release in my notifications soon.
Jlk chapter 1 . 1/10