Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rise of the Trickster
Mando-Vet chapter 4 . 12/28/2023
This was an awesome story!
SamonIllmantrim chapter 4 . 11/23/2023
This is a fantastically well done story!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2023
This is one of my favorite fanfictions regardless of its short length. I keep a page open to it just to check if hopefully you post another chapter
Daemoniorum chapter 4 . 10/18/2023
Utterly loved this. Just a shame supermans reaction to Kara being married isn't included.
Luke MorningStar11 chapter 4 . 9/26/2023
I loved! Update please!
Fredward1 chapter 4 . 9/14/2023
If you have more chapters on your patreon, just dump them on here. Theres no point in hording them there since this story is abandoned along with all your other ones
Fredward1 chapter 4 . 9/14/2023
So you get to the point of canon and drop the story? Really?
DarkusChris chapter 2 . 8/30/2023
Finding moony in a detention center after hyping him up as the mature, sober, responsible one, was the perfect decision lmaooo
Enforcer209 chapter 4 . 7/27/2023
Too bad this hasn’t been updated in years I enjoyed the chaos
yobtvomot1 chapter 4 . 7/18/2023
Your confidence shouldn't be shaky, you are a good writer. Plot, character development and adjusting the characters interactions within both the hp and dc frameworks is done artfully and well. Now I have to reread your others...well done.
phaedria.steam chapter 2 . 7/10/2023
Wait, wouldn't those people be turned into Werewolves?
Raiju001 chapter 4 . 6/15/2023
Ahhh! I love the Chaos! 4 years and no update... darn! But, I think this still manages to be the intro to a very fun and interesting AU! Plus! Harley (Tara Strong voice) Quinn and Kara Zor-El! Young Justice with them would have been fun to read about!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2023
I formally request that you continue writing as this fanfiction is one of my favorites despite being only for chapters long.
Stufiluficus chapter 4 . 5/20/2023
need more of this one
DracoKing30 chapter 4 . 5/18/2023
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters