Reviews for DBH: After the Revolution
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2018
Love Connor and Hank warm fuzzies! Nice work!
Rainfox88 chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
*sniff* thanks for making me cry, but it in a good way of course! Loved this short fic, keep up the great work, you always write good DBH stuff. I'm still trying to catch up on Accident Prone, omg its so long but so good (I'm a slow reader ok? ;-;) Great job!
ThePoetCerridwen chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
Awww, goodness I love this! I really like seeing Connor's fears and uncertainties after the revolution being explored-sure, they're free now, but naturally Connor's going to feel out of place. He's not human, and he rebeled. But before that he also hunted deviants. The poor kid is really just caught in this weird limbo between humans and deviants.

"...I'm alive." Connor whispered to himself as he stopped short and stared down at his feet for a moment. "But... how do I live?"

That line got me, it really sums it up beautifully. But thank god Hank is there to take him in, UGH MY HEART. Thanks for writing this lovely piece of work!
Helen chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
Love it!
I was kinda hoping for Hank and Connor to say or do something after their hug, but I loved it nontheless. Great story, like always.