Reviews for Late Night Resolution
Ky111 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Nice one-shot, I also would account Scott and Jean acting more relaxed to the fact that they're basically off the clock no students around only one team member is present so they don't have to be the responsible role models and leaders that they are. They can actually relax and have a bit of fun.

Later.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I really loved the jott fluff and when you added some RoLo I nearly died! Lovely
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
very cute
jackroseforever chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
loveit
innerdialogue chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I'm sorry. I tried to get through it but the mushy Logan was too much. The OOC was like a brick wall. Logan would never be that open, even to Jean. The bit I read was good, though. There is nothing wring with your style but the way you wrote Logan.
brathanfan chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
loved it...update soon..
Katalius123 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
holy crap!that was just about the most adorable fanfiction i think i've ever read. Seriously, that was amazing. Just what I need after X3!thank you for such an awesome story!
semprence86 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
you have to continue this stroy i love the plot line and the couples are totally perfect for each other.

great job
sportsaholic2009 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
that was good. i like how u did the scott/logan bonding. funny too. nice job. *thumbs up*
Dani chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Great story. Nice happy ending... "Jean and Scott looked at each other. “That was fast.
cat chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
that wuz really good! r u thinkin of continuing it? i think u should! that wuz awesome! k sry but i think itz real good. hope u write more!
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
That was such a fun story to read. I like that side of Scott and Jean's relationship, plus making them get along with Logan. Nice job!
Tari-Aldaron chapter 1 . 1/29/2004