Reviews for That Time I got Reincarnated as A Direwolf
multyfangirl21 chapter 5 . 7/15
Well this came out a long time ago, I'm not liking the fact that we have to wait until next year to be able to see season 2 of the anime
AnimeOtaku5605 chapter 5 . 3/23
Woo!
:D Yeyyyyyyyy :3
More More I NEED MOREEEE
Nolifesoiread chapter 5 . 2/24
Good new chapter! I liked how your building up the characters and establishing their personalities.
At this point I’m imagining her as a darker and more clothed Milim. Your doing great! Keep up the good work!
AmbertheCat chapter 5 . 2/23
Nice chapter! I enjoyed it, had some laughs with the story for sure! Its a great thing to read when your sick.
The Ancient Irish Viking chapter 5 . 2/23
This was really good, I can't wait for the next chapter
multyfangirl21 chapter 4 . 1/27
So the hybrid is speaking Japanese and no one else understands it besides Rim?
AnimeOtaku5605 chapter 4 . 1/25
I like the story so far keep up the good work! :D
multyfangirl21 chapter 3 . 1/24
So the hybrid breaks the 4th wall with the author?
multyfangirl21 chapter 1 . 1/24
Lol! That thought with what the person is now.
MarianneNP chapter 4 . 1/23
Hey, me encanta tu historia! Es original y fresca, muy divertida. Me gustan los capítulos cortos, así que te apoyo.
Gracias por escribirla, la seguiré fielmente.
PD: ¿Tendremos shipping? 7u7
NekoKitsune1 chapter 4 . 1/14
I'm so excited oof
Nolifesoiread chapter 4 . 1/13
I was a little hesitant to read this new chapter but it was actually really good. I’d like the chapters to be longer even if that takes a little longer to write. Excited to read the next chapter and see her and Rimuru interact!
ZeAwsumOtaku chapter 4 . 1/4
I cringe every time you use Matsu wrong... Even though it means wait, it’s being used in a wrong sentence/term(?). It’s supposed to be Matte. He term Matte is used like Please, Wait and Matsu is used like I will wait here/you will wait here. (Koko de Matsu).
EvilSRage chapter 4 . 1/1
longer! i really like the story and after every chapter i want to read more, so it's a bit disappointing when the chapters is so short