Reviews for When We First Met
Swistcy chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Very interesting story, but there are some things that I don't understand. What did you mean when you wrote "year eleven"? Was he eleven years old in eleventh grade or something? I had thought that he met Kaho in college and I suppose he was still eleven there, too, correct? (Though he would technically have [more or less]lived 35 years in his reincarnated form by then, as you said.) So I was just basically wondering what time period in their lifetime did this take in.
Jeanie chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Loved the little inserts. And wahey! Someone who can do this pairing without Tomoyo creeping in at every corner. I swear, she and Kaho are my favourite characters but FF idiots make me hate her.

A note: I'm not sure where you're from, but in Britain kinds in year 11 are all 15/16. Kids in year 7 are age 11, it's the first year of secondary school (although some kids attend middle school which works slightly differently).
Kaley D. Oscope chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Hi!...umm...I just happened to find your fic and read it. I must say that I'm actually an E&T fan, but your fic had very good commentaries and I thought that it wouldn't hurt to see things from other point of view. Your story was very sweet, and it brings out a lot of Eriol's lonely and still kind soul. This fic is very well-written, and the idea of how they met was really good (however, I guess she didn't fall in love with him until she broke up with Touya; otherwise, it would have been horrible from her to go out with him) I actually like Kaho, she was always a nice character in CCS, but I'm just not comfortable with the idea, though Eriol might be a lot a lot older than Kaho herself, but I don't know. I hope more people to take a moment and read your fic. Take care, bye!
butterflydreaming chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
What a pleasant surprize this is. I wish I'd read it before the Kaho or Eriol discussions, so I could've recommended it.
I'd always just assumed that they'd met *after* Touya, but no one ever said that was the case.
Chibi Ruka chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Wonderful! It was very cute. Kaho and Eriol were so adorable and so wonderfully in character. Keep it up!
pinkpuruu chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
I really enjoyed your perspective on things, though I'm not much of a KahoEriol fan. It was enjoyable in the sense that I hadn't considered the things you mentioned before such as Eriol's age, how Kaho met Eriol, and how Kaho became the Moon Bell person.

Though I was kinda expecting some sort of mention of Kaho's magical powers-I mean, she was the daughter of the owner of a shrine, so she probably was born with magic... yeah. Despite that, I still found your fic really enjoyable XD
kawaii-cherrychan chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Wai! ExK! ExK! ExK! Yet another story to add to my 'Complete Compendium of ExK Fics at FFN' (aka my favorites list :P ) Your writing style is quite lovely, rather nostalgic. Just one note, Kaho-sama's hair is red.
LadyLupin chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I decided your fic was worth reading when I noted that you were able to use the word 'harbinger' correctly. (and it was even spelled right.) Then there was 'essayed' (also impressive. )Etc, etc. You're a walking dictionary! This is a neat fic-you write well, and you're obviously obsessive about details (such as how old Eriol *really* is) as much as I am. I like your theory, by the way. Altogether, a very sweet story & a nice read.
Andrew Adderdice chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
You always say your stuff pales in comparison to others stories, but I think this owns. This is good stuff. And since I DO have a passing familiarity with the characters, I know what's going on, at least. :p

Not much to add to the previous reviews, really - your writing style has gotten so flawless. You really should consider dropping your Bio major and walk the path of the Dark Side with me. *ebil, ebil grin*

HOWEVER, even with all this good stuff, aren't you forgetting something?... *goes into OmniPoke mode, lays the Poke down on Elise, and points toward Unblinded*

There are those of us who are on the brink of murder for another dose of EpicFic, you know. Pweaze?

Well, whatever you do, keep writing like this. Regardless of what you do, it's great... I'll read it if I understand the background material. (That's the only reason I didn't read "Little Morning Confession"... I've never seen ANY Fruits Basket, so I would've been horribly lost.)

Well, bai bai for now.
Violintide chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
This is a really wonderful story, certainly a unique point of view on how the two first met. It's so refreshing to find someone on who even acknowledges Eriol and Kaho's relationship, and to have the story be interesting is even more rare. _; I hope that you have lots more stories in you, because CCS fans need good authors to remind us of why we love this series so much.
TamChronin chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Wai! E/K! ~huggles fic to death~ It's so well done too! It's entirely too rare to find a fic about this couple. Thank you for sharing it with the world...I think your version of their meeting is absolutely perfect, I can see it happening that way. ~applauds~ Wonderful!