Reviews for Green Only
the-secret-i chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Fucking phenomenal. Only you can get me to review with obscenities.
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
great job *pats on back* just what schu deserved
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Schuldich! You.. You I don't know what to call you.. Idiot! Watch that mouth of yours! Nagi's there! [Wacks his head with a steel harisen]
Bradly Crawford! You should know better than to do that in front of Nagi! [Strangles him with his tie] Learn some OTHER way to shut him up!
Nagi, you're coming with me! English starts in 5, then it's Botany and Herbology, World History, and HTML.
I'll bug Lady Jaida when I get bored enough to do so. I've got 'somebody's' English to help here.-;
Salaz Monbarahsan chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Eh...I sort of liked hell, yes I hated this fanfic! THIS IS A FLAMER! That was so stupid, Schuldig's personality isn't even like that!watch the show again, jeeze! I've seen so much better than THIS, gosh, it sucked. Though you could make it better by changing Schuldig's fucking personality! And Crawford shouldn't come on to him, it should be Schuldig (yes I'm opiniated) *freind bashes Salaz over the head*
"Heey, this was a good fanfic! What the hell are you writing?"
Salaz: SHut the fuck up, it sucked!
unseeie chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
*stunned silent too*
Kaijo101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003 can I say? uh...I think it's rather kinky really, because's Kinky...hmm..yah...could you get any more wait, I know a couple...but uhh...nice...uhh...job...yah...hmm...
Meowmix4545 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
ha this is really great - especially the end! keep it up
Yochan chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Perfect, as always.

PlatniumKitty chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
WOAH HO! That was actually really, really good. It didnt even seem like the characters were OOC either. REALLY awesome *nodders*

aquila chapter 1 . 4/19/2003

Great story. . .like all your Schwarz fics; it's my first review though. . .but I wrote you that mail, yup, if you can remember it, that is. . .

I hope, I REALLY do, that you write more of them soon!

bissibaba, aquila
Arisusa chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
n.n More BradxSchuness...Yay! _ *dances* THE WORLD NEEDS MORE OF IT! _
Ms.C chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Reading and liking!
Jade chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Mind you. I've read every Schuldig centric fanfic you wrote but I didn't have time to give proper reviews.
Ryuke-Naoe chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
*laughs* damn that was nice! Nagi had to sit through it though, eh? heh. Do write more, i love it!
lux chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
("You're not reading this, but I'm writing it anyway"

See, I don't know where you're getting this impression from since you're one of the very few people that make this section of readable in the first place and I so know I'm not the only one reading your stuff. ;P

And now, my review...)

omg, that was so good. Probably wise that I didn't read it at work though, heheh. Worth the wait though! HAHAHAHAHAH.

I love it when Schuldig pushes Crawford too far. Mou, poor Nagi though, sniffle.

"More, also, is on its way. Do please enjoy."

Oh yes, oh yes :D