Reviews for Eternity Without
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Great poem fic. Very well written.
TheColdFlame chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I have never had poetry bring me close to tears. This did. And seriously, I don't cry so that's quite the achievement

Josi

That means it was brilliant
pupulupk chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
This is so good...

you have such a talent!

This poem is soo good! soo good I tell ya :P hehe

Im off to read your other stories... chow :D
Irish Anor chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
wow! this is deep...you really know your stuff. was just amazed when i read this; i was truly amazed at your gift with words...never stop writing you really have something special inside of you. you have a gift.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Very, very nice...I wish I could write poems like that. x_X Good luck overcoming your writer's block - I'm currently suffering from the same disease, and I hate it very much. *sigh* I love the title, too - something about it catches your attention. Keep writing, if you get more ideas. May your muses treat you well! _

*StarWolf*
Cudae chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
I was going to e-mail you, but alas, no. **Glares at computer** AOL shut down and yahoo is boycotting me, so there was no way... Oh well, I'll just leave my words here.

This poem is wonderful...absolutely wonderful. I think I'll go read it again... **reads it again** You are right about reading it fast. I tried slow, but something just didn't seem to fit. :) You are a wonderful poet (along with being a wonderful author).

Now this note you left at the end... What is all this about Master in Deceiving coming to an end? **smiles sheepishly** I suppose all good things must come to an end, though. :)

I hope everything is alright with you and that you no longer suffer from writer's block or anything else. I will e-mail you as soon as **whacks computer** this thing decides to obey me. :)

May the stars light your path,

Kaeva
Minka chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
*Dances around happily* You put it up! You put it up! *tries to re-gain some form of dignity*

Ah, I do not think that words shall ever tell of just how much I truly love this poem! I mean, I have had it glued into my school diary since the very first day that you sent it to me and have another copy in that room of mine somewhere (can never find things in there!) Tis wonderful, I tell you, wonderful! Now, I know that this is going to sound really creepy, and you will probably be too scared to talk to me, but I almost know this off by heart – that is how many times I have read it! I am really not into all that much poetry, but this was great and the best thing about it is that it does not have to be on an Aragorn/Legolas point of view. I can not even begin to tell you how many people have read this from my diary and loved it and they do not know what the other meaning of it was.

I know that I have said it before, but I love these two lines!

“My blood is ice and my words are poison

My embrace is pain and my touch is fake”

Love it, love it, love it!

Ok, I shall leave you in peace now! Lol, just wanted to let you know how glad I was that you finally posted this up!

Minka!
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Wow, that was really powerful and very good. You have a gift for writing and you should continue as soon as your writers block leaves you. This was amazing.
Konjurer chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Perfectly captured. I love the third stanza especially, the lines cut deeply into meaning. I very much enjoy all your work; you have a wonderful affinity for angst and an even more magical way with words!
Myfanwy chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Wow...I seem to say that a lot with your stories, so this time I'll say, "Wow and welcome back!" I am eternally ;) amazed at the deftness with which you are able to weave words together until I'm crying before I've even figured out what the thing's about! It's a gift, truly it is!

I hope your writer's block scurries off before we have to wait too much longer for MiD! Drop me a line if you still want an editor...

Keep writing!
Berry Riddler chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
AII! I liked it. T'was sort of sad. ;-; Pretty, though, nonetheless.
soulsearcher chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Yay, you're back! *does snoopy dance* Let's party!

Wow...it's like, the grand (returning) entrance! Great way to return to us, your faithful reviewers!

It's been a lucky two days...I won an easter basket with a discman in it, then YOU start writing again! Yay!

Ok, I'm rambling.

For one thing, I like the word eternity. As far as my head goes, I would have used forever, but eternity is such a better word. This is a really well written poem. It shows the greif really well. It is probably how Legolas would feel.

Ug, I'm so distracted right now...I can't talk. But, anyways, I loved it a lot. The rhyming pattern was cool.

If you want any suggestions or help with anything, don't hesitate to email me. If ya wanna talk, too, I have no life, so I'm free.

Hope life lightens up on you. Can't wait for updates!

Searcher of Souls
penguinless chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
really, realyl amazing. Congradulations, this is a work of art.