Reviews for Entrapped
This is GOLD! X'D
PURE COMEDY GOLD~! XD
Perfect justice!
KillgarraghForever chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
This is brilliant! Yas, Queen indeed. Fuck you, Merlin. Haha!
HoneyxMonkey chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
this story is AMAZING pls make another chapter soon
One Lucky Unicorn chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Good to see someone capable of writing a fic calling out a character on their sketchy actions and behavior without resorting to a long-winded, cringey, fanboy/girl rant. That's pretty rare to see in fandom! I'm no fan's of Merlin either (he needed to be chewed out in the show too), but you let him have a back-and-forth with the Guardians that felt in character for everybody. Those factors really helped this feel like a true story instead of an accusation fic.
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
This was so good!
Black-Feathered Nightingale chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
Oh I loved this! That would teach you to underestimate Toothiana! My favorite though was Jim's snack, for some reason it'll always crack me up what you can turn into food. Serves Merlin well, Jim really deserves the help after all he's had to endure!
LetTheChaosEnsue chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
HA HA HA HA. I'm dying. This is amazing. I love it. Great work!
Ri2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
Well, that was fun.

Where WERE the Guardians during the Night Eternal, anyway?
sorceresstar chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
I loved this so much! You guys perfectly captured the arrogant demeanor of Trollhunters' Merlin.
So much so that I kept wishing one of the Guardians had punched him already.
The resolution in the cave was a wonderful shift, though I wish I could've been a fly on the wall for his education.
Part of me would still love to see Jack get his fair due for what he went through with the Seige Perilous.
I also wished to have seen Merlin's face when he finds out that Jack is a litteral force of nature, or the identity of the other Guardians for that matter.
Since each and every one of them can wipe the floor with him several times over, I wonder if that would force him to temper his arrogance consciously when in their presence.
Obviously, whatever they did or said, it drove the point home.
Another fantastic read, thank you for this journey.
queenlaur chapter 1 . 11/1/2018
I'm laughing and getting goosebumps at the same time! That was awesome!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
This story was so awesome and funny.

I was so waiting for someone to do a crossover with RotG and TH. I'm so glad you did it. I hopefully will do one in the future as part of my own fictional universe.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'