Reviews for A Friend in You
InuGome chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Oh, now, that's what I'm talking about! Yay for this fic! Love it! Great job!
InuGome chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Oh, Sir Piccolo, you can try all you want to extinguish this new light, but you'll never succeed, let alone get around to doing it. Believe us. :)

Love, love this chapter!
InuGome chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Aww, poor Gohan... though, no worries; we're getting there with Piccs! :)

I am seriously getting the feeling that I'm going to love this very much indeed. Yes, I do! Haha! Awesome job! Sweet, in-chacter, warm, and even cute!
cnxnmgs chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
sweet . :
ShireWulf chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Adorable and well written AND in character :D
Onyx chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wonderful depth here - I loved the way that you fleshed out Gohan's life pre-Piccolo. Further, you do a wonderful job of getting into Pic's head. I love it so far, and I can't wait to read the rest.
Xiilnek chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
It was a great loss when the Dragonball Z universe lost you as a writer. You don't seem to be interested in it anymore...

Your descriptions of things are clear, vague enough to let me imagine, specific enough to describe what's going on. Your portrayal of Piccolo and Gohan are a little different than most; they're... more... realistic. They are less static, or something. Whatever it is, exactly, you do it Very well! Thanks for writing this story. Keep it up. :)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
aw! so cute!
Volcanic chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
Aw that was so cute!
Anonymous Chibi chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Aw... Such a cute chapter/ending... Really, t'was great D I think you did an excellent job with this story of yours. Not only are Gohan and Piccolo happy, but now I'm happy too!

Thanks for the great read, 3 You brought me out of my bad mood and made my day with this story. You're great and your writing is teh aweshom.

Anonymous Chibi chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Your story's addicting dang it... _ I blame you for writing well.

This chapter was some how less satisfying than the previous three. Though, the more or less sarcastic remarks scattered about were a nice improvement. I noticed a few sentences that didn't make complete sense... I had to reread them about two or three times before I fully understood them. Then again, I'm rather idiotic o-o Don't mind me.

Thanks for translating "bukujutsu" ; I wouldn't have understood it otherwise... x_x Most authors are mean and make the readers feel stupid by not clarifying what the Japanese in their stories mean in English.

Oh no Mister Piccolo! You have to catch Gohan, you promised! o-o;

o_O You know, I think you're the first person I've been made aware of that writes "Mister" instead of "Mr." Which is a good thing I write like that too. ;-; I thought I was the only one...

Anonymous Chibi chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Another excellent chapter I really liked the word usage of "snuff"... I hardly ever see that word used... Ever o-o;

The whole Piccolo monologue ness was nice. A small insight on the ever complex mind of the green-man. I think you were able to capture Piccolo's emotions and efficently transfer them into words... That in itself is a talent not many possess. Excellent work.

Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I luffed how you began your story, with the sky and all that. It was certainly pretty. You're opening chapter was really great; and you write very well! I think it's safe to say all the characters were kept in-character. You did an excellent job.

Pooky Wooky chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
I love it when Piccolo's completely speechless. It's so cute cuz he's like totally surprised -

Keep up the great work.

Your Friend, PC
evil older sister chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
do you relize the irony of the last sentence?