Reviews for Primae Noctis
Cecily Mitchell chapter 8 . 4/4
That was amazing! I loved this
Honoria Granger chapter 8 . 4/1
This was charming and delightful. You’re an amazing writer and almost perfectly grammatically correct. Now I am off to read all your other Lumiones. Thank you for the terrific read.
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 4/1
This is absolutely hilarious. Poor Lucius.
geekiebeekie chapter 8 . 3/12
I think this is my third or fourth reread. I just love so much how you turn the usual perception of Lucius as an experienced hedonist on its head. And your handling of the loss of virginity trope is truly superb. I cannot show you or this fic enough love.
splodee chapter 8 . 2/7
That was soooo mind-numblingly cute! Loved it.
TriDogMom chapter 8 . 11/27/2019
I never thought I would read a Virgin Lucius story. It was fabulous!
Savvicus chapter 8 . 11/21/2019
This was great. I actually love when authors writes virgin Lucius and especially virgin Severus! This was a decidedly unique tale. Utterly delicious. The characters are within their range given what we know of them in Canon and still works well within the parameters of the plot bunny. Was a delightful diversion of the steamy kind!

Happy Writing
Savvicus
lillalil chapter 8 . 11/10/2019
6 months...? He hasn't a clue...? How the hell can that happen, I would worry of her and the childs heslth id she gasn't become bigger and vomiting still ...?
NoonaMaya chapter 8 . 10/22/2019
8 chapter hilarious story! nice!
Ail.Ale chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
I’m already giggling.
BookwormKW chapter 8 . 9/27/2019
I love this story!
Wynni chapter 8 . 8/27/2019
Put in my vote for tapdancing Moldyshorts and the incredible roller derby defying duo of Sev and Luce.

actually, for my entire pregnancy, excepting some incredibly swollen days late pregnancy, i nearly wore my husband's libido to a thread. But then, not only is every pregnancy different, every woman experiences pregnancy differently. My first didn't let me know i was pregnant until she was nearly here, while my second child let me know within the first two months, and my third didn't make me wait as long to get pregnant.
but the libido? that stayed fired up for all three. My hubbin didn't know whether to whimper in defeat or celebrate XD
cagzclarine chapter 8 . 8/19/2019
Une petite histoire tout à fait délectable et drôle. Merci.
Caro09 chapter 8 . 7/24/2019
This was so cute. Loved it!
Amandah Leigh chapter 8 . 7/15/2019
-happy sigh- this was a very satisfying ending to an excellent fic. I’d planned to be asleep an hour ago but don’t regret the time spent reading instead. Lovely.
-AL