Reviews for Primae Noctis
paulieandgilbert chapter 8 . 6/14
This was absurd, awkward, laughable, and ridiculous, and I loved it! It takes true writing talent to take such a silly concept, and make it addictive! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Lostintheblue chapter 8 . 4/18
So wonderful to find this great Lumione. Beautifully written and such an original take on things. The humour is brilliant and I love how you depict Lucius. Loving, funny and very sexy ,he’s just adorable. I enjoyed it so much. Thank you. Hope life has got easier for you
Pia Bartolini chapter 8 . 4/1
I admit I smiled through almost this entire thing, it was so absurd as to border in crack fic and yet still romantic and sweet, too. The speed at which Draco picked up Astoria had me cackling too. Actually weaving a tiny bit of plot in there with the ward breaking was great too, and of course yay smut! I’m one of those who enjoyed my husband’s attentions during all but two of my pregnancies (this last kiddo is my eighth and we are D.O.N.E.) and thus I heartily cheer on the pregnancy sex. I think it tends to be rather underrated

Thank you for the fun foray here. I can see how it would flow so much more easily than the darker themes of Unforgivable Sinner, with the latter being so much more complex and the characters being so much darker. As a reader I think the Lumione is delightful either way, though the darker plots tend to feel more satisfying in the payoff at the end. But there is no denying this was hilarious and ridiculous and sexy. Bravo!
Pia Bartolini chapter 3 . 3/31
Oh my gosh this is so ridiculous as a premise and yet awkward, fumbling, then surprisingly hot virgin!LH is the trope I didn’t know I needed tonight
Charlie0O chapter 8 . 2/23
Re-reading again, I really love this story, is my go to when I am feeling a bit blue, that said... Where is the story with Voldemort tap dancing and Severus and Lucius on roller skates... That's something I would really like to read !
Astrangefan chapter 8 . 2/18
"In the course of your work as a curse breaker you've been reading about breaking curses during your breaks?"

Why do I get the feeling this entire work is merely tinsel wrapped around this Stephen Sondheim-esque sentence? It was brilliant!

Seriously though, I loved this story! The idea of Lucius being an inexperienced virgin goes against so many tenets of everyone’s head canon. The fact that you wrote it into this endearingly hilarious and sexy story is simple brilliant!

If you manage to do this while dealing with a colicky newborn I can’t to see what you do when she is a preschooler, or better yet a teenage girl!

Bravo!
motherbearof3 chapter 8 . 2/18
So, the fact that I am not a fan of this website aside (I find it cumbersome and non-user friendly, but I digress) I have to say that I am glad I succumbed to Lumione peer pressure on the Facebook page today and looked up this story, because I LOVED it! This is the kind of Lucius I love and that as a newly converted Lumione writer I have written once so far. Pompous at times, powerful (magically and as a businessman) but truly a kind, loving marshmallow on the inside. Also, sexy AF. Moderate your language. It still makes me giggle. The twist that he really isn’t Draco’s father was a little shocking but very creative. I am very glad Hermione figured out a way to get rid of that nasty requirement. I hope your baby is now allowing you to sleep and to write on a proper device.
CRoseSing chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Omg, this fic was so much fun! You took elements of tropes that I might normally scoff at, but wrote them so well that the suspension of disbelief was effortless and enjoyable. Awesome job!
DiaLy chapter 2 . 11/3/2020
LMAO LUCIUS MALFOY THE GAY VIRGIN WIZARD. BEING GAY ISNT A LAUGHING MATTER BUT I CANT IMAGINE LUCIUS BEING ONE TO SNOG MEN. OR SNOG ANYONE. But for real, being a virgin is a laughing matter when you are fifty and divorced
alannalove1990 chapter 8 . 10/8/2020
Love this so much
alannalove1990 chapter 7 . 10/8/2020
My thoughts too Hermione!
alannalove1990 chapter 6 . 10/8/2020
Love love loveeeee
alannalove1990 chapter 5 . 10/8/2020
Lucius seems like the better choice
alannalove1990 chapter 4 . 10/8/2020
But but but... if Draco marries someone else... doesn’t Lucius still have to have sex with that person too!
alannalove1990 chapter 3 . 10/8/2020