Reviews for Under Heaven's Eyes
Louriox chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This was so good. Right in the feels
white pedal chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was so sad and sweet:) poor Bakura losing his sister when she didn't have a chance to live.
Florence Kings chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love this story! I cried, but it was still really sweet. You have a lot of imagination. I especially love the ending. Good job, and keep the writing going!
Namara Jane Knight chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Awwww! *crying* So, so, so, so, so sweet! *tears*
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Bring the kleenex, indeed! I wasn't sure I'd need it - I was soooo wrong!

This is so sad. But I like it. I mean, at least each sibling knew the other was loved, and even though Yami Bakura is kind of a jerk (to put it mildly XDDD), Bakura isn't alone now anymore, either. It's quite bittersweet (I also liked how you didn't shy away from Bible or Christ references; I rarely see those in fanfiction, but I'm always pleased when I do).

Anyway, beautiful writing, wonderful story and insights to the Bakura siblings' relationship - it gets five/five stars from me! :)
GetYourGleekOn chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
:( It was sad... but cute! I loved it... but... I cried
giacbk chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
OH THE STORY IS SO CUTE! XD Love it!
Tia-Lewise chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I cried so much when I read this...it was so emotional and really captured Bakura's feelings when Amane died. Truly a well written story! Anything that makes me cry deserves praise!
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
That was the sweetest and saddest story I've read yet. All of your stories are absolutely amazing.

I love how you combine the different genres perfectly.
hanayo chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That was sweet! Amane! why? Why do you have to die? Amane! I am sorry! And because of you, I end up crying though, i dont want to cry in front of people! It's not normal for me to cry in front of everybody! I envy Amane, having a brother who she never quarrels with a lot, a sweet gentle child who didnt give any problems to her big brother, and also the letters they always gave to each other! Me and my brother were close but we usually quarrel, because of that quarrel, we are close! GEt it? heheheh

anyway, that was sweet, too sweet enough for everyone to cry! This is a must-read for every Amane fans! I am also a fan of hers to tell you the truth! Even though I just know her of your fic! Heheheh
naomi-the-black-wolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I think I'm going to keep crying. It was so sweet and sad, definitely one of the best I've read about Amane.
Silently Broken chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
OOHH! *Takes a shuddering breath* That was so sad and so sweet! I love it! You really know how to draw a reader in! Keep up the good work! By the way, wasn't Bakua's family killed in Kura Erna

or Kuruelna and melted into the millenium/sennen item? I think he was the only suvivor becasue they only needed 99 people out of the 100. Oh well, this was really good!
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
::sniffles::This was soo good! It's going in my C2 community!
harrypotterfan687 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
*sobbing hysterically* oh it was so sad *sniff* I need another Kleenex *sniff* They oughta make an episode about that or somethin'! *sniff* Very good job overall! *sniffle*
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
::is hysterical-points at her review:: OVER HALF MY REVIEW GOT CUT OFF! -_- Anyway, I said the story deserved like four crying faces. And it was so sad. It was sadly beautiful. Beautifully sad. It was a very good fic! VERY good. I enjoyed it muchly! And I was happy that the ending was semi happy! _ Very good! I'm just upset that practically my whole review was scrapped for no reason! But, hey, I came back and rereviewed it so that makes up for it, right? Anyway, thanks for the good read! _

Kayla