Reviews for Dead End
ashes at midnight chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
love this story so far!
scoobygang-alumni chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
I just read this and it is truly amazing. I noticed you have not updated in a really, really long time but, is your work located anywhere else? I just am dying to figure out what happens and I know I can't expect you to update after such a long time. I just wanted you to know that the characters are spot on and everything they say is remarkable. I am a huge buffy/angel shipper and this story is great. You truly turned that chaos that was the end of Buffy around. It's truly a great piece.
H0neyAnge1 chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
I know you're prbably not planning to finish this story and its been 2 years since you updated, but I wanted to let you know that people are still reading and VERY interested. This is one of the best BA stories I've read (and I've read a lot!) and I love the way you incorporated both groups. If you do decide to update, I promise you'll still have an audience.
miteymel chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
Great Story, cmon wheres the ending !
mickeyblueeyes chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
this is easily one of the best plotlines I've ever read in a fic, be a real shame if you stop now.
QueenBoadicea chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
Gem, when are you going to finish this story? It's been lying fallow for over a year now and I want closure. :(
Out-of-Reality chapter 8 . 10/13/2004
AMAZING SO FAR! Your description is wonderful and I am so hooked already. There's so many ideas floating around this story and I just can't wait to see what happenes next. I like the long chapters too...Update soon plz! Don't leave me hangin!
goddessa39 chapter 8 . 7/5/2004
eeyor-e1 chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
I have to say this is one of the best Buffy/Angel crossover fanfiction I have ever read. Your characterizations are amazing and dead on. I love that as I think your leading us one way, you do a complete u turn, keeping me guessing.

I do hope you are still working on this greatstory, and I can't wait for an update.
goldenshadows chapter 8 . 6/4/2004
you have to update this!
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
wow. That was really good! And it's only the first chapter! I loved the part where Buffy found out about Connor. Although i love the Angel/Cordelia couple, the way you write Buffy's memories of Angel in the mansion was perfect, so i'm guessing this will be a B/A fic - what with cordy being evil at the moment.
Robert2000 chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
This is good, and the characterizations are excellent particularly Angel, Buffy, Spike and Xander. Also, liked the car scene 'We’re about 5 minutes closer than the last time you asked, which was, gee, five minutes ago' was so funny and so... Angel. This is really good, but I'm hoping for B/A rather than B/S though I don't ship either of them.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
You should make this B/S! Spuffy rules!
Thankyoucomeagain chapter 8 . 1/22/2004
Please, Please, Please review soon! You're stories are always amazing and I need a B/A fix.
sonja chapter 8 . 1/19/2004
this story is well written, I can't wait for the rest