Reviews for Pain and suffering, all right!
Kait chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Awwzeh, I was hoping it was going to be a PsyxKaori fic. But just Psymon's good too. Now for the review portion: first, I'd really like to say- NICE JOB FOR YOUR FIRST FANFIC! Great job! Usually people's first fanfictions utterly fail at life, but yours certainly doesn't. But, here follows some constructive criticism. I'm sure everyone did this for their first fic (I know I did. Ahah.), but yeh need to start a new paragraph whenever someone new speaks. It makes it cleaner; it doesn't look all jumbled, you know? But other than that, everything was fun to read! Great job! [I know the irony of this review- someone who isn't even a writer on fanfictiondotnet is writing reviews. Oh well, it's still a review.]
Kachie Kitty chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
very good!

Luna20 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Nice little story. _ It was cool when Psymon punched Moby. I never really liked that Brittish dude anyhow. A fwe grammatical errors in there, but other then that, it's all good. Keep writing!
Cbcbchickie chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
You are a good writer and should write more for sure! I'd read it. Anyway good story!
XthreewordclicheX chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
i think this is a really rad story, especially the characterisation is really well done. the dialogue is believable, which i think is one of the hardest parts of writing stuff like this. (like when you have only heard someone say "it's just how i planned, only bad" fifty times it is hard to know how they would speak anything else!)

Constructive criticism it says down here...umm...okay, those bigassed paragraphs hurt my eyes. so don't do that.

I enjoyed reading it, so go write some more. now. and bring me a danish too. XD
RnBwRvrGrl chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
You guys...! How come nobody invited Sparkle to the party? I'm hurt. No really, I'm hurt. *sniffles*

Psshh! No cheesy ending at all! It was uber-sweet. Þ Sweetiepie!Psymon. Yeah, I kinda like him.

Psymon: *sulks* But I don't like being sweet.

Sparkle: Yes, you do. *hugs Psymon till he turns red in the face*

Okay, I'll stop being weird now. This was awesome for a first fanfic. You should write more. Yes, you should. I'm talkin' bout you!
xhollowx2003 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I thought that was rather sweet and not cheesy at all. And you get two cool points for making Brodi look like an asshole. Nope, I don't like Brodi much. He bothers me very much. 0) Great story. You should write more SSX stories.
Shasty McNasty chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
You know, I think when they made SSX Tricky they were trying to make Brodi the character that everyone liked, but it seems that everyone likes the person who is supposed to be least likable - Psymon.

I'm not picking. I think Psymon's the best character on the game. I just thought that was funny is all. Oh yeah, review. *smacks head* My bad. Tempest pointed me in the direction of the fanfic. We like to call ourselves the ffnet connection; you'll probably be getting more review. Review, Nick, review. Oh yes, and I like to talk to myself.

I liked your characterization of Psymon. He was still very much the sarcastic bastard he always is, but you should he had a semi-soft side without it coming off as if he completely soft. You did a good job with his character. Two thumbs up on the ending commentary by JP and Luther. I didn't think it was cheesy at all.

And now for Nick's favorite line in the story:

"May the force be with you!"

Rock the fuck on! Sorry.
Digital Tempest chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Hey, thanks for your review on our story. We really, really appreciate it! :) Anyhow, I'm in class, and I'm not supposed to be reviewing stories, but I had to leave a review. I really liked the story. The only thing that I have to say it the chapter format might leave some a ltitle confused with the extra long paragraphs, but all in all, this was an awesome story, and I hope to see more from you.