Reviews for Holiday Party at Hogwarts
A chapter 1 . 1/16
OMG, you were such a bad writer back then! You're way better at writing now. Maybe you could rewrite the story and make it better.
Samara Donally chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is good. Silly, but good. ( Especially since you wrote this in fifth grade!)
aprilalice chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Alright, so ijustread your story the curtain call, and i read this, and I really do find it amazing how much your writing has changed! Good job! And by the way, the other story was absolutely amazing! I loved it! Keep writing!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
*smile*
BlossomQuill chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Lol! This was quite sweet!

Cat xx
lunaleth chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is actually hilarious hahaha :)

It's so adorable in a little kid, innocent way.

Good work

lunaleth
Alice chapter 1 . 6/11/2009

this is adorable!

i only say this cause you obviously wrote it a while ago, but really... this is like a gazillion times better than anything i wrote back in the day...
Quil Explodes chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
oh...oh...wow. Okay. It was...okay, it was funny. I laughed. But it was also...really good for someone in 4th/5th grade. Like, really good.

I loved the "lie a river without any rocks in the way" (i think i killed that quote) and...hehe..."togetherness."

I know, I was like, what the hell, I didn't think Harry and Ron were THAT stupid. Ah, well...it was nice that those things happened before the last book, anyways.

And I can't even say how much your writing has changed. I've read some of your stories, and I love them, and, though I also love this...it's in a different way, I have to say. It WAS pretty funny.

(wait, so did ron just like WATCH Harry and Ginny kiss? did they KNOW? Gah! Awkward!)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
AW! It was cute! A little choppy, but you were ony 10.
smile123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
so that was pretty much really funny

but you were a pretty good author for your age!

DONT WORRY- you are a MUCH better author now...i love your stories...nice job!

xoxx,

Mer
choirsinger chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
lol! no oneshots allowed! u update now!
reader chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
okay, I'll get this over with:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

that was one of the most funniest stories ever!

Oh, the good old days in elementary school..

Hah, this is my FAVORITE PART:

That was strange. Ron got a FIREBLAST the new edition of a FIREBOLT. Harry got two books - A History of Hogwarts and The Dark Lord and Harry Potter. Harry thought it was a bit odd that Ron got something from Hermione that was probably 20 times more expensive than Harry's present from Hermione.

hmm... That IS a bit odd, Harry! Good job for thinking that!

xD

I see so much difference in your writing now and then. You have improved so much, I mean, most of your stories are amazing and fun to read. Just keep up the good work and keep updating!
Dismay Dot chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Heehee. This is really funny. It's a cute idea, if very puerile. And, yeah, you're writing had changed a lot. Nice to know that you can put up work that isn't up to par and still be proud.

Update Soon

*Iddam Soyt*
moonlight2007 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
It's great! But your missing words and when Harry first sees them kissing his sentance makes no sense
leleleprechaun chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
arhahahaha

yes, you have changed dramatically compared to your other fics.

i'm reading through all your stuff at the moment, and its all really good, i just cant be bothered to review everything...

but its really good! just not this lol