Reviews for Everyday Magic
DesertTwilight chapter 1 . 3/20
OMG! You are a magnificent writer! Holy cow! How have I never read your stories before?! I LOVE them!
twi nana chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh my what a wonderful story...I know you have moved on, but I had to tell you how much I loved this. A beautiful love story...and oh my, Bree, I just wanted to hug her and tell her it will be ok...be true to who you are...hugs Twinana
Alessa315 chapter 1 . 1/10
What a beautiful and sweet story.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
I have read this beautifully written story so many times, and get lost in loving it with each. Thank you!
Kimmie50 chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
I seen this story recc'ed on FB somewhere and why in the world have I not read it before?
I absolutely loved it! It is so sweet and cute and romantic with a touch of witchery magic. Its so well written too.
I have one question though...when Edward realized his mother's sign was gone and Bella's crescent moon was in its place, why didn't he wonder where it went and who took it? And why wasn't he not worried about it? I mean it was special to his mom, so wouldn't he be kinda curious about it being...just gone?
Thank you for sharing your words even though I'm a couple of years late in reading this.
irelandk chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
iambeagle chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
This was adorable. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
The sea of trees behind my home are awash in fall colors, it seemed like the perfect time to come back to this story. You are an amazing writer. The details you incorporated made it truly feel like I was part of a magical autumn in a small town, bringing me back to me childhood. Thank you

I had to log out in order to review again,

ErinSmith20
FanNan46 chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
I'm so glad I saw this rec'd today! This was the kind of sweet story I needed today.
besotted whimsy chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
You brought some everyday magic into my life this morning. Made the whole start of the day bright. Thanks for this it's so beautiful.
Melissa Moyer chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
Can we get more? I’d love them to have a large family, be married. Basically break the cycle of unknown fathers and just a daughter for her family line.
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
This was a fun story. I have been reading your stories that you wrote since the Practicum (I think that's the last thing I read?)…it's been such fun catching up with all these different characters. :o)
habebti chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
Such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing your magic.
contreplongee chapter 1 . 4/28/2020
This is so beautiful, I am enchanted. Thank you so much for writing!
MeddlingCullens chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
I would also love to live in a place like this.