Reviews for Dying To Meet You
bingblot chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
I admit I don't usually like Supernatural type fics but this one, I did. It was so very poignant and so sweet, to think that Johanna had this role in bringing Castle into Kate's life when she needed it most. Lovely.
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
Nicely done!
Chelypdj chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
Cool nice one, i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
Hahaha I forget
Welcome back

More Caskett stories from you again please

Happy Thanksgiving
Caskett always
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
Wow
Amazing and brilliant and haunting yet also healing for Kate

remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
i finally came around to rea this and OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD I SHOULD HAVE READ THIS SOONER OH MY GOD

I KNEW IT WAS JOHANNA HE BUMPED INTO
(and completely forgot it was a halloween sotry so I was prepared for fluff like okay cool)
and then he found the letter from her for katie and I was like HE'S GOING TO MEET KATE

and for a second I thought he didn't find the letter right the next day
and then he arrived at their home and I thought yeah it must have been like a week or so (I am pretty sure this means I can't read properly but you know) since she id definitely dead now (like it didn't even occur to me that she could have died the way before you know)
AND THEN THEY TOLD HER SHE DIED AND I WAS LIKE OH GOD KNOW SHE BUMPED INTO HIM ON HER WAY TO DINNER WITH HER FAMILY AND THEN SHE GOT MURDERED
I WAS IN PAIN

AND THEN KATE TOLD HIM SHE DIED A WEEK AGO SO HE CAN'T HAVE BUMPED INTO HER THE DAY BEFORE AND HOLY SHIT
BUT HE DID BUMP INOT HER THE DAY BEFORE BECAUSE HE HAS THE LETTER
AND HE GAVE KATE THE LETTER

AND SJFBUPOTBHÄ

THEY'RE EATING OMELETS IN THE END

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY

BUT OH WOW OKAY

I SHOULD HAVE READ THIS SOONER BUT WHO CARES IT IS AWESOME AND I LOVE IT AND ASFBUOFAVÖNVLJBNGOUBUSTHB

-Anja
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
I love this!
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
brrrrrrr chilllssssss
NellWill4015 chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
This was dope thanks!
jennkyle chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
I loved it great job once to see you back even if it was a very short story tell next time
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
JOAN! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! THIS WAS GREAT! Just the right mix real evidence to make us think twice. And some much needed closure for Kate and Jim that they never got in the series. You are amazing and I'm so grateful you shared this with us.

-Lou
Sandy0401 chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
LOVED this! At first it seemed like a typical day only to learn that she had been dead so twisty yet good. I love the idea that her spirit still had unfinished business and the fact that Rick went to Kate herself with the letter (well he thought he was actually going to Johanna). The odd part is many claim that there are spirits that stay due to unfinished business so the fact that I don't think this ever happening is far fetched is great plus the nice Halloween-ish twist.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
That was not creepy at all...yikes.
Copop chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
Oh, what a surprising twist!

The reader assumes Rick is meeting Johanna on the day of her death - but he did not!

Which makes this the perfect story, in my opinion.

Thank you!
operaluvr chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
What a wonderful, wonderful story. You may shake your head as I share this but I had a very similar experience. 2 months before our wedding, I was wandering through the mall. It was just after 1:00 when I saw our best man walking in the opposite direction from me. He slowed, waved at me, gave me a wink and a smile then continued on his way. When I got back to my car, I called my then fiancé but got his voice mail. I left a message saying that I had seen Chaz at the mall a few minutes earlier and that we really needed to call and invite him and his fiancé over for dinner. In less than 10 minutes my fiancé called me back. He was very upset and told me that I couldn’t possibly have seen Chaz because he had been killed in a car accident that morning.