Reviews for Sensei-kun
Fredward1 chapter 16 . 1/7
Jesus Christ has it really been this long since you’ve updated a story? Damn
Lazy king123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2023
Kakashi is that you bro ? I mean scar across eye anbu captain, genius and closed eye which is obviously sharingan
GumGumReaper chapter 11 . 12/18/2023
that green stuff lmao
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2023
i'm somewhat disappointed at yet another sharingan story ... what's with authors and always giving their mc sharingan ? it really isn't that good
bibink729 chapter 8 . 11/17/2023
jjjj
Mr. Figgs chapter 16 . 11/3/2023
I truly miss this story.
CrimsonDragonGodEMPEROR chapter 16 . 10/3/2023
Such a shame this story hasen't been updated in years it's a true gem
KyoTheSlime chapter 3 . 8/1/2023
enjoying this, shit show so far keep it up!.
Josue chapter 16 . 7/30/2023
Por favor actualizala
GoToHornyJail chapter 15 . 7/20/2023
Update this story, you know you want to itll feel so good
KidneyZero chapter 1 . 7/15/2023
Interesting take on Naruto’s story. Will follow for a update.
lukejmontier1 chapter 4 . 7/5/2023
This is a bit discusting not gonna lie. I was fine with naruto doing things with other jonin and ambu because if he can kill them he can fuck but hinata-even if 16-is still a kid and hiashi specifically trusted naruto to keep his dauhter safe and well not fucked and yet he blew that away, i understand it might be a but awkward to explain to someone that there daughter nearly made themselves a sexslave but atleast then you dont manipulate a girl in to becoming your fiance.
AJGuardian chapter 14 . 6/18/2023
Put my foot in my mouth. Last update was in 2021. Sorry
AJGuardian chapter 15 . 6/18/2023
And now it's been almost 5 years since an update. Damn. You dead?
You have followers who miss your great work.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2023
The hate towards Sasuke is he gives all antagonists a bad name, except maybe the ones from SAO. The lameass limpdick didn't even have his own agenda, he just ripped off Lelouch's from 'Code Geass'... make the world hate you and carry that weight to create peace. Honestly I thought Sasuke was better off wanting to kill his brother. I mean yeah, Itachi was ORDERED to carry out the massacre, but he STILL CHOSE to FOLLOW those orders like a BITCH, so Itachi was never redeemed in my eyes.

Sasuke HAD potential, Boruto Sasuke is awesome... even though he's getting his ass kicked, but all the bullshit throughout Naruto and Shippuden just ruins it. Even his end goal was lame, blaming Naruto for being a Jinchuriki causing people to cast suspicions on his clan and the world to be f'ed up when Sasuke's own clan AND ANCESTOR he's a REINCARNATION OF started that whole shit. Indra, whom he's the reincarnation of, was the first one to control Kurama, which led to Madara, and Obito doing it later. If anything, Sasuke should hate himself for not only being born to a clan of such losers but trying to excuse their actions instead of changing the image of his clan.

THAT'S why Sasuke has so many haters. Most people who hate Sasuke have legitimate and logical reasons unlike those who hate Sakura JUST because she was a 'fan-girl' when she was a TEENAGER.

Me personally... I hate shitty antagonists, doesn't matter where, if the antagonist has weak goals and acts like a bitch, I hate them. I view Sasuke like I view Lex Luthor, a whiny, jealous little bitch... just like EVERY Ghostface in the Scream series. I also hate the Otsutsuki, I think they're lame, kind of remind me of the Eunichs from Samurai 7. On the other hand I like antagonists like Orochimaru, Aizen from Bleach, Acnologia and Zeref from Fairy Tail... but the Uchiha's... yeah, sorry, I've had exes that were more intimidating than those pussies.
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »