Reviews for Sensei-kun
Wally991 chapter 1 . 1/2
Uh, fuck...he's just a copy of Kakashi
Valaskia chapter 3 . 12/29/2021
I have to say that I love the story so far. I think the approach you are taking of Naruto being a sensei to his age group while being on par with a rank shinobi is a rather underrated approach as this is the first time I have seen that plot. And the harem, clan leader, sensei factors just add to the appeal. Keep writing.
Fer0x chapter 4 . 12/20/2021
Noice... did write that just so you could get your release, wanker
Reasonable man chapter 16 . 12/17/2021
Well, sometimes I like to read fics like this. Guilty pleasure
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2021
The smut is pretty vanilla.
Honestly, as full of yourself as you are in the A/N, i expected more.
Also the language,its blander then the smut itself. Learn some grammar yourself, dumbass. It's different in storytelling while compared to essays.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2021
FRENGLISH?
more like 'stupid' and 'moron' at the same time. SORON
Clown Exorcist chapter 16 . 11/30/2021
Definitely continue this
ThousandMastery chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
I don’t know how to tell you this but Tsume looks like a dyke with Kiba’s face plastered on it. As for unattractive women in Naruto she ties with Moegi, Haruno Meguri and Elder Koharu. Also she’s around the same age as Kakashi’s dad and the one who put the alpha male shtick inside Kiba’s head.
She’s been around the block so many times like Anko to the point that Naruto should be scared of STDs tbh.
Finally, as you know a lot of women are a Karen in the Naruto world. This is one of them.
Fedos chapter 16 . 11/16/2021
Круто когда следующая часть
Walls of Jericho chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
Been a while since the last update.

Looks like we're in a drought again...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2021
Man I hope u don’t forget about anko bc u really making naruto to damn soft for hinata
gscott529 chapter 16 . 10/28/2021
Are you going to continue this story and the Red Spirali really like them
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2021
Te soy honesto? Sentí un pinchazo en el corazón con lo tsunami y sasuke por que he leído varios fics de naruto y tsunami juntos
The BOB147 chapter 16 . 10/5/2021
came for the smut stayed for the story, keep it up, only thing I can't get used to is the fem-kiba but ah well
TheGoldenDevil chapter 16 . 9/29/2021
I think you should add tsunami to Naruto's harem. So then she will feel pleasure like never before and think of sasuke as child's play.