Reviews for Sensei-kun
KingConner chapter 3 . 11/12/2022
Thanks Bro!
Kiyan9435 chapter 5 . 11/8/2022
f**king clones really I am out.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2022
great..! another virgin writer with another vanilla plot... sheeesh!
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 9/12/2022
...training the day before isn't going to do shit but make them tired.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2022
Honestly, I would have liked Sasuke if he was more like himself in Boruto, but in the beginning. I don't hate Shippuden Sasuke because he's the bad guy. In fact, in Canon, my FAVORITE character is Orochimaru, he's just all sorts of bad ass. But not only is Sasuke a bitch, but his bitchiness RUINED moments that COULD have made him look like a bad ass.

Take for example their first confrontation with him in Shippuden. Turning his head to gaze over his Shoulder with his Sharingan, vanishing and reappearing with his arm draped over Naruto's shoulder, prepared to stab him... all moves of a total bad ass... then he's told to stop and acts like a bitch pitching a fit, and continues to do it through the rest of the series. The only reason his bitchiness DIDN'T ruin the whole damn show was because of the end, when he was about to stab Naruto from behind with Chidori, and got UPPER-CUT into the fucking statue. That one scene I can watch over and over again.

However Sasuke in Boruto IS a bad ass, ESPECIALLY since he's one-armed and STILL kicking everyone's ass. Which is why I get pissed with the Naru-tards gloating about the Otsutsuki being 'gods'. Gods? You got your ass kicked by the One Armed Man... you're the Manga version of Harrison Ford in the Fugitive!

I like your portrayal of Sasuke though. My hate for the Shippuden Sasuke and my hate for Kishimoto sucking his dick to power him up every chapter aside, I like your version of Sasuke. To be honest, I HATE the Naruto Series, because this is NOT how I pictured NINJA. I had hoped early on, with Kakashi showing the difference between a Genin and Jonin, the characters would grow, like in Bleach or even Hunter x Hunter, and the story would become more 'Ninja-ish', but it didn't, so honestly the whole fucking show pissed me off.

To be honest, the only reason I solely read Naruto and Naruto Crossover fanfics is BECAUSE of authors like you, whom take what it could have POTENTIALLY been, and make it into a true story about NINJA.
banshee157 chapter 1 . 7/20/2022
now that you have your account back ...updates are awaited.
evilstatistic19 chapter 16 . 7/6/2022
Great chapter looking forward to the next one
Lee 33 chapter 3 . 7/2/2022
This is very nice
Arceus08 chapter 16 . 6/29/2022
I wish this updated more

One of the best fics probably the best in smut/crack/humor genre
Kyuubi88 chapter 3 . 6/22/2022
Truthfully I’m enjoying this read it’s interesting even with the lemons
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2022
In chapter 7 did sasuke rape her? If so WTF BRO
Clown Exorcist chapter 1 . 6/12/2022
Can bro update it now? it's been months
Guest chapter 16 . 5/9/2022
Yo this gets pretty decent traffic still, any chance youll pick it back up again?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2022
Noice story ima keep reading!
Who's Eye chapter 4 . 4/13/2022
You never explained which Uchiha eye he had or who donated it or where it came from. Or how he got it and it be legal?