Reviews for Nothing Simple
Megisaduck chapter 2 . 3/8
I loved it!
Awake chapter 2 . 3/10/2017
I love old fic! All dem lovely theories before it all went to crap. Honestly, any ONE theory would have been better to how it all ended. Harry should've become a badass Auror to rival Kingsley Shacklebolt! THAT would have been badass! (: Don't really care too much for who gets hitched after the war. Adventure, baby! )
Awake chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
I love that it's Snape/Lily before canon decided to make Snape/Lily canon! :3 I always loved fan theories more than canon stuffs! (And yes, Snape totally made off quietly after the war, unnoticeable, while echoes of the Dark Lord's defeat and Harry Potter's survival rang in his ears.)
DietCoke6587 chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
please update!
demondean10 chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
your story is wrong, severus and lily already knew each other.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Awww...please keep this story going. It's off to a great start.
cliffhanger2 chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
UPDAAAAAAAAAATE!
JaneDoh0 chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
This was a brilliant beginning-your characters actually seem like real teenagers. I am a total sucker for werewolf "prank" fics, which is how I found this one. I was sorry to see on your bio that you struggle with depression. I hope things go better for you, and wanted you to know that I enjoy your writing.
QuestFlight chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
So far so good! Please write more!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
aww this is cute :D 3
VestriVerum chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Brilliant- I like how you switch POV's so that we can see both Severus's and Lily's. And I'm glad Remus's becoming a friend with Severus- nice touch.

~V.
Annie Dolnar chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
*gladly praises story before i am forced to go to bed*

WONDERFUL1

I wish you would get on and update your stories, severitus, you only have two itty bitty chapters of "A Father's Sin" to go...
tanithlipsky chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
nice
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Yay that Lupin and Severus are friendly! Boo that you're never going to up-date! D:
Agon Dy chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
You should finish this. It's really good.