Reviews for Vertigo
KDMCAM chapter 47 . 7/18
I think i read this story but i needed to read it again. There are so many fabulous parts!
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 4 . 4/3
Sentence at the end totally true, love the chapter. Thanks a lot for this, Nevaeh XO
PS: I’ve never understood why it’s 21 in America, because it’s 18 everywhere else, Neither can my parents
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 3 . 4/3
Thanks for all the definitions, I’m English Australian Italian so I know some of The code but not all because I grew up where a lot of English phrases we used around the house and so on. It would also help a lot for people who don’t know Australian slang, Excited for Bella‘s point of view. NevaehXO
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 2 . 4/3
I love this so much, good job Nevaeh XO
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/3
OMG, OMG, OMG! I have never read in Australian set fanfiction before and I am so happy. I’m from Adelaide so amazing to see a story where I don’t have to go look up the meaning of freshman Junior and senior any more, and I don’t need to go and look at the geography of America because I don’t know where the cities are. I know exactly where this is that and I am so excited for it
Australian,
Nevaeh XO
sosueme chapter 47 . 3/17
Massive love for these characters and their journey. I love your magic with dialogue and language. You write the male perspective equally as well as the female, not always true in fandom full of female authors. I like that you go into greater detail with the psych, rather than sexy times. Tyler and lil Sam! A Jake I truly like and the lovely Ness. What these 2 couples won't do for each other. True love there. Thank you for sharing your brilliance!
NHSheri.FanFic chapter 47 . 1/11
Great story! Made me cry a few times, but also made me smile. I could keep reading more chapters like the last. I loved seeing them finally enjoying the happiness they both deserve.
Thank you for sharing your writing!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 47 . 12/24/2021
Loved the story! Great work
Nicoconsd chapter 45 . 5/3/2021
Thank you for this wonderful journey and adventure. Not only did I love the story but I loved all the Australian references, it reminded me so much of my semester abroad and the time I had that I loved so much. :)
Nicoconsd chapter 37 . 4/30/2021
Spiders in Australia are such a serious thing! Oh man now I am just so so so glad I wasn't there in January... ugh it was bad enough when I got there in Feb. Also New Zealand and Queenstown is one of the most beautiful places in the world... :) I'm gonna have to do some googling about where they actually live... I'm curious if its closer to Bondi beach or Manly.
Nicoconsd chapter 17 . 4/27/2021
OMG! That's hysterical! I can't even imagine you have some juicy stuff in here... But on the same note it's adorable that he's reading and proud of what you are writing :)
Nicoconsd chapter 9 . 4/26/2021
Okay so where is this area of Sidney that they went to school and live in? I did a semester at Macquarie Uni and it was fabulous and we took the bus to Sidney all the time but not sure of the area want to get a good visual in my head :) hehe
Nicoconsd chapter 5 . 4/26/2021
Okay I'm following all the lingo except for CBD all I can think of is the oil... LOL :)
readluv chapter 47 . 3/17/2021
I recently finished The Fallen and came here because I ADORE your writing! This story is so lovely, I love how sweet everyone’s endings are. Please please keep writing more Twilight stories! I’m off to read more of your work! :)
Edward-lover0107 chapter 3 . 3/14/2021