Reviews for Vertigo
Nicoconsd chapter 45 . 5/3
Thank you for this wonderful journey and adventure. Not only did I love the story but I loved all the Australian references, it reminded me so much of my semester abroad and the time I had that I loved so much. :)
Nicoconsd chapter 37 . 4/30
Spiders in Australia are such a serious thing! Oh man now I am just so so so glad I wasn't there in January... ugh it was bad enough when I got there in Feb. Also New Zealand and Queenstown is one of the most beautiful places in the world... :) I'm gonna have to do some googling about where they actually live... I'm curious if its closer to Bondi beach or Manly.
Nicoconsd chapter 17 . 4/27
OMG! That's hysterical! I can't even imagine you have some juicy stuff in here... But on the same note it's adorable that he's reading and proud of what you are writing :)
Nicoconsd chapter 9 . 4/26
Okay so where is this area of Sidney that they went to school and live in? I did a semester at Macquarie Uni and it was fabulous and we took the bus to Sidney all the time but not sure of the area want to get a good visual in my head :) hehe
Nicoconsd chapter 5 . 4/26
Okay I'm following all the lingo except for CBD all I can think of is the oil... LOL :)
readluv chapter 47 . 3/17
I recently finished The Fallen and came here because I ADORE your writing! This story is so lovely, I love how sweet everyone’s endings are. Please please keep writing more Twilight stories! I’m off to read more of your work! :)
Edward-lover0107 chapter 3 . 3/14
This chapter got me LOL so hard! XD
Twinsmom chapter 47 . 7/11/2020
Wow. You had my stomach in knots a few time but this is such a good story!
CayStar chapter 47 . 7/8/2020
This was just beautiful! So raw and real and the perfect ending.
flyrbrd chapter 47 . 6/30/2020
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story !
Knit Bit chapter 47 . 6/24/2020
Oh wow. So, I’m not sure what took me so long to even know about this story, or how it even came up on my radar... That being said? Holy cow did I love this. Wow wow wow.

Thank you so much, for your beautiful words. For sharing them with me/us (internet at large).

Knit
Isao84 chapter 47 . 5/6/2020
Aw! I loved how it ended! So cute! Thank you for your words
Guest chapter 47 . 4/7/2020
Wow the epilogue was amazing. This is my first story about Australia and I loved it.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Elisabeth123 chapter 47 . 4/5/2020
Loved this story! Thanks!
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 47 . 1/25/2020
Absolutely amazing story! I loved the characters and their strugglesyou made them feel real and made me feel like actually going to Sydney, despite the spiders.
thank you so much for sharing this great story!
1,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »