Reviews for Vertigo
acw1 chapter 46 . 6/10/2019
Great
Vivi H88 chapter 46 . 6/10/2019
Great chapter can't wait till the next one
debslmac chapter 46 . 6/10/2019
Rita01tx chapter 46 . 6/9/2019
That kind of money certainly wouldn't be considered a blessing! Poor kid's gonna have to get real discerning real quick!
sue1zide chapter 46 . 6/9/2019
Did Bella give birth to Sam? I thought she couldn't get pregnant?
I'm going to miss them but thanks for sharing.
grandmachix chapter 46 . 6/9/2019
Tyler has a legitimate question. But getting drunk and pouting isn't how to get answers. I hope Bella and Edward can help him.
Judy
team rob chapter 46 . 6/9/2019
:):):)
Mary Jane 000 chapter 46 . 6/9/2019
I loved it and especially the part of Bella telling off Lauren. So all she cared about was people finding out Tyler was hers. Horrible woman! I'm looking forward to Edward's chapter as there are so many unanswered questions. For instance, how they got their new son. He is obviously their biological child.
Thanks so much for this. I was pleasantly surprised to see an epi so soon. Kudos to your beta for talking you into it.
SammyHale chapter 46 . 6/9/2019
You snuck this one in under my nose, girl, and I flipping loved it! I cannot wait for my little beetle bug to be Sammy's age, he was as sweet as he can be. Tyler, though. Oh how hard it is to be a teenager.
Lubs you
Just Sus chapter 46 . 6/9/2019
Poor Tyler! How long after they got married did they have Sammy? I'm surprised she wanted a child, with all her problems! Glad she followed her dreams of becoming a Doc!
princeselisa chapter 46 . 6/9/2019
Luvntwilight chapter 46 . 6/9/2019
Thanks for updating.
ImYours1901 chapter 45 . 6/9/2019
Loved it, I would write more but it’s 3:38 am and I have to wake up for work in a few hours! Again I loved it!
team rob chapter 45 . 6/9/2019
:):)
shehazi chapter 45 . 6/9/2019
Im normally not a fan is the “wedding” chapters, as I find them a little saccharine. This was lovely, a true moment of realisation, hope and healing. Thanks for a great read..
1,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »