Reviews for Vertigo
debslmac chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
:) loved this story. I hope there will be an epilogue. Looking forward to reading your new story
PBJilly chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
Awwww...I love these two(three). I wish I had found your story earlier so I would have read it as it was being written. I guess I'll just have to read it again. Such an unusual E & B.
neelix lee chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
sue1zide chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
I'm going to miss those two, well now three.
Thank you.
Savage Rob chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
loved it
KatHat4 chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
This was an incredible story...so much character development and background and tying it all together, bringing it full circle.

I love the new banner - very believable likeness in Tyler. I would like to see an epilogue, please, or a part 2!

Thanks! Awesome job!
Kat
AnakinSmom chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
So sad to say goodbye to these screwed up but lovely people. Thank you for sharing them with all of us.
archy12 chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
It certainly made me smile, mostly at Bella's memories of the past. She did feel something for him, but the circumstances prevented anything more. After going through so much they met again,and even though their first year together was uncertain and traumatic, it also kept them together, fighting for each other.
Against all odds, they made it. That is worth a lifelong celebration!
Another chapter will be most welcome, whatever it is about. :)
Wow, a humorous story from you? Wonders will never cease. :D
Rita01tx chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
What a rocky road this story trod but Edward, Bella and Tyler finally got the HEA they deserved *sniff!*
angeleyes20876 chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
Loved this story. Glad we got to understand Rose a bit better, though I do wish for a bit more. If there is a part 2, I have no complaints haha.
luvugreeneyedboy chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
What a story! Congrats on the completion. I'm kind of bummed that there wasn't more E/B/T. I have loved every second of them together as a family and was hoping for more... so maybe an epilogue, please? Thanks for writing!
sonogal chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
They were meant to be no matter how hard Bella tried to ignore it.
Breakfast with Edward chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
"I'm on my way to English and the Twilight Zone apparently". Damn I love Bella's wit. You wrote her so well, and as effed up as she was she was so funny to read at times. I loved how she always appeared to be the strong one, the zero fucks girl and the 'darling' girl, but was really vulnerable, and how Edward knew all along. Edward was one giant onion with all the layers he had. They both had so many layers and every one was peeled off with each chapter. They grew so much. Your character development with both of them just blew me away. Then you introduced us to the sweetest boy in the history of Fanfiction, Tyler. I want more of Tyler. I want to see how he turns out. He is so darn delectable. This is a f'kn good story girl. I am really hoping you give us that epi. Please?
Guest chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
Love the new banner, it's exactly how I saw Tyler.
Finally have an account chapter 45 . 6/7/2019
I truly love this story. I loved Bella's memories and how she was able to reconcile her past with Edward. I especially loved her interactions with Rose both past and present, and the game of pretending she is Tyler's biological mother. I am so sad to see this come to an end but am excited for what you have in store.
1,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »