Reviews for Vertigo
Ohhhhh
JustARead chapter 1 . 1/21/2020
Hmmm
giovi3969 chapter 34 . 12/1/2019
This story is really underrewieved because it's well written and interesting to read. I read it twice !
Iersseltje chapter 47 . 11/8/2019
Great story. Thank you for sharing.
Iersseltje chapter 41 . 11/7/2019
I love being able recognize most of the places you refer to. Been go Sydney a couple of times and it's one of my most favourite cities.
marigold123 chapter 47 . 11/5/2019
Sweet! I love how Bella is with Tyler! Both she and Edward are great parents! If I would have guessed anyone to be a surrogate for Bella and Edward it would have been Ness. Oh and Sammy Charlie...just what she wanted. I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 46 . 11/5/2019
Poor sweet Tyler! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 45 . 11/5/2019
What a life these two have had. Edwards love for a Bella from the beginning...their attraction...the pain they had to overcome. I think they’ve finally made it...along with sweet Tyler. Miss Beautiful-talks-a-lot with her two Mr. Handsomes. Thank you for writing.
alainaroullier chapter 47 . 8/28/2019
Woot woot!
alainaroullier chapter 46 . 8/28/2019
“how will I know if a girl likes me for me...” Indeed.
alainaroullier chapter 45 . 8/28/2019
*tears* You’re right. These two weirdos needed Tyler. Someone outside of themselves to care for. To help clarify their priorities, give them a reason to see a place, a life that is bigger than either of them. To heal.
alainaroullier chapter 41 . 8/28/2019
OMG I forgot about Ro-sah-Lee and Lauren ! And why is she still hanging with Emmett! F*ck buddies aren’t supposed to be weaved into family drama!
alainaroullier chapter 40 . 8/28/2019
Like father, like son.
alainaroullier chapter 39 . 8/28/2019
Edward you big dufus! Go back and take care of the kid!
alainaroullier chapter 38 . 8/28/2019
*Gulp* Did Lauren Mallory leave Edward a present?
1,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »