Reviews for Vertigo
Just Sus chapter 47 . 6/14/2019
Senging love for this story. and its writer!
Riley 38 chapter 47 . 6/13/2019
What a great story. Thank you so much for sharing it here for all of us to enjoy.
Cockerspanmom chapter 47 . 6/13/2019
Loved the story and your writing. It was definitely a roller coaster ride and a tearjerker. I wasn’t expecting Tyler showing up. I missed that clue but I loved that he did. It broke my heart what he went through. Must try to make it to Australia one day. But I am afraid it may get embarrassing for me since i am named Sheila which I do hate my name. Ok I am done. Thank you for sharing so kind.

Btw - I found you when I did a search for new stories on fanfiction since I have ran out of stories to read. I am sooooo bad about reviews. I owe you 46 more but you are only getting one.
zmom chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
Great story!
gotitbad chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
loved this story
Hopeful Reader chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
I am sad we have come to the end of this wonderful and unique story.
Richly layered and complex characters so beautifully written.
It was refreshing due in part to the location! Loved learning all the Aussie nicknames too (especially being a Brit).
Cannot wait to see what you write next!
majose chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
I am not ready to say goodbye to this storyyyy
Savage Rob chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
it was an amazing ride!
debslmac chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
KatHat4 chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
Awww...that was an excellent epi!
Sammy cracks me up - jumping on Edward's back and wanting to 'play' and thinking Jake and Nessie's baby is an alien. (In my head, I imagined her name was Emily.)

Bella sorting out that skank and her dad, getting her M.D. and subtly pushing Tyler and Aly together was pretty kick-ass! I love how she deals with and loves Sammy! What an effort on everyone's part to get him here!

Edward's interactions and guidance of Tyler through some difficult life realizations was admirable.

Loved it all and you too, for steering this huge ship through treacherous waters and safely into port.
Kat
shehazi chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
Rita01tx chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
Well, that was one scary delivery but how wonderful of Ness and Jake to agree to surrogate for Edward and Bella *sniff!* They sure turned out to be awesome parents!
MsLiss chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
Sweet
Colby chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
Greetings and great appreciation from one of your lurkers! Thanks for the various twists and turns, and this sweet ending.
archy12 chapter 47 . 6/12/2019
Oh my, I will miss these characters. Not just Edward and Bella, but also Jake and Ness, and Tyler and Emmett...
Thank goodness Ness survived and so did the baby. I must say, she was brave to have another baby shortly thereafter.
Tyler got a much required lesson. And hopefully he will be happy with Ally. Edward has already specified that he has to build his own life, that's good.
1,417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »