Reviews for Second Chances
SomnorumLiber chapter 6 . 2/22
So cute! I really hope you continue it. This is definitely the sweetest version of this AU, and I love it so much. I'd be willing to beta read if you want. I don't know if it'll be amazing, but I'm pretty good with grammar and English in general. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2019
I loved your fic! I'm longing for the new chapter so much! Thak you for your hard work ! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2019
Woah, I loved this chapter! Especially the final part! Kyaaaa!
Loved the way lockon is jealous but he himself isn't aware of his own feelings. The confusion too, Hahaha just loved it!
The triangle Ale-Tieria-Lockon is interesting too.

I wonder what will happen.. Woaaa, I'm longing for the next chapter! Thank you :3
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
Woah, when I started to reading this fic I didn't think of tthe "back to the past" factor at al! It surprised me! In a really good way! Hahahahahahahaha xD. Love it! I wanna know what will happen next! .0. I Love those Lockon/Tieria alone moments x3!

I've been waiting for the next chapteeeer! 3 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
Amazing work. I really enjoy your words and the emotion you put un there! Is true that there are not many people in the fandom but there are some ones who are still waiting for beautiful fics like yours.

I'm really glad. Thank you ver y much!