Reviews for Expecting a Sadist to Cuddle Like a Normal Boyfriend is Like
woofyy chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Awww that's so cute and funny. I hope Sougo will actually confess his feelings to Kagura down the track. It is understandable that Kagura is confused since he's never outright asked her to be his girlfriend. I hope you'll write more stories about this couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
funny, well written, true to character
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
It's true the middle tone and the ending tone didnt quite match, but I feel that's pretty par for the course for gintama. I like that is was sweet, but also joking and full of okita being a brat, but loving in his own way. I hope to read more Gintama from you in the future!
hitorikitefa8 chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
Very nice, I hope you give a second part
Kayemm25 chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
This is adorable
I12Bfree chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
I absolutely love this fanfic! Please please please write more okikagu!
Bereftsoul chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Hello there!
first of all let me welcome you into the okikagu world (i know you are already inside) but since this is your first okikagu fic, here is my most sincere admiration and adorations to your writing skills and this story in particular, and my highest deepest wish that you will continue writing for this community!

where do i start? first of all kudos for writing the setting in line with the manga (after kagura came back). there's not many of us dared to write in this timeline yet, of course the inevitable route for both of them is to be together, but how? and you nailed it perfectly it seems natural. so natural i am going mad of thinking this must be it. this will be their future. it seems so real and vivid! all kudos plotwise!

secondly, your way of writing is amazing, your choice of vocabulary, all the descriptions of scene, feelings, movements are so well written! such a pleasant read. i am crying. and despite kagura accusing sougo of being a tsundere (she is even more of a tsundere herself lol) the ending is perfect and in character.

thirdly, thank you again for writing. looking forward to more of your story. much love.
Aria.sm chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
I completely love this and I hope you write more about those two idiots. Yeah, the fluff is more than okay! Actually, is perfect and there was lots of funny moments. I still want them to cuddle, though. Kagura sure deserves it!
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
I loved this! Really 4K words for expressing mostly Kagura’s thoughts ought to come across as a heavy story to read (even if you love okikagu), but you managed the right amount of thought recounting to memories and actions to make this fic really readable and not tiring, which contributed to the cuteness of the plot.
Great writing, hope to read more from you soon!
(Sorry for mistakes, not a naive speaker here!)
Applebee chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
Great fic! Love the way you portrayed kagura and sougo. I felt like they were really in character. Plus it's refreshing to read a fic where sougo is the one who assumed they were already boyfriend girlfriend and kagura is the one hemming and hawing. Can't wait to read more from you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
Great fic! I love how you portrayed their relationship. It's refreshing to read sougo as the one who already assumed they were in a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. I felt they were both in character too. Can't wait to read more from you.
laylaisalive chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
When I saw this fic I was like 'damn thats a long title'.
Anyway, your story is sooooo good. And I like the ending too. its fitting. the characters are not OOC and I think it's perfect. Love to see more Okikagu stories from you!

(sorry if my review is not long, this is my first time giving review