Reviews for Awkward
Jubilation Bells chapter 1 . 4/22
This was delightful!
Ash Jason chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
This story is really awkward. And truly hilarious. And amazingly well-written. And with a super smooth flow. And with an incredible plot. And this story has it all.

A TRULY MARVELLOUS JOB HERE! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!

Psy ay ay ay ay... Duck?!
cake0108 chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
Omg poor Ashy jajajaja loved everything about this!
SunMoon6798 chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
[here's a feature to label stories in franchises with multiple continuities, such as Pokemon, which helps people search for the stories they want to find]

No one uses the world tag in this fandom for story searches.

[there's a bully stalking me who spams review sections to scream no the sky isn't blue whenever I open my mouth.]

False this user and his friends are the bullies of this fandom. It's best to block them.
IndianKnight chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
That was so f..funny XD
You totally nailed it
St Elmo's Fire chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
I'm adding this separately as a guest review so you can remove it through the "Remove Reviews" feature in your account menu if you don't care for it. Only someone purposefully trying to ruin a review section would hold a conversation through signed reviews, which cannot be deleted.

Fair warning: there's a bully stalking me who spams review sections to scream no the sky isn't blue whenever I open my mouth. If you don't want that, a list of all their sockpuppets is on my profile. Please don't be discouraged if they try to stir up drama; the fandom is quite calm aside from them.
St Elmo's Fire chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
There's a feature to label stories in franchises with multiple continuities, such as Pokemon, which helps people search for the stories they want to find. You can find it by selecting your story in "Manage Stories" and selecting something from the dropdown menu labeled "World". Since this is set in anime continuity, you should select Anime so people searching for anime fic can find it.
Nami chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
FUNNIEST story I've read in a while. That was hilarious.
I'm so happy that you're doing an alphabet challenge! Yay! I can't wait for more :)
NeoXen7 chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
That was really hilarious! Lol
It got me highly interested.