Reviews for Haunted
The Sugarfaerie chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Such a cliffhanger! I know that any hope of this being updated is a vain one, but I'm going to hope all the same.

You've made me love Babydoll. Really. I'd never really thought about her before, but now she's one of my favourite characters, thanks to you and this fic. I love the way you describe things, I can picture it so vividly (well, in some cases that's not too pretty).

Lovely. I only wish there was more.
erable scissors chapter 4 . 10/29/2003
oh god. you are... amazingly talented. god.

jesus...
NatashaRostof chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
*Shrieks*

...You know my issues with reviewing. It's that or silence. But you should also know, by now, that I love your writing, and think you're wonderful. :)

You're brilliant.
Dr. Sass chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Dear BTH i've decided to call u that as an abreviation of your pen name i hope you dont mind. This story was excellent! Very dramatic and quite exciting. Keep up the good work you wordy lil devil you till next time Dr. Sass.*
Crys chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
Well, I can't get to chapter four now but I feel compelled to review this.

'Tis absolutely AMAZING. :-) You're so incredibly talented and it's just. . . wow.

*jaw drops and such*

It's so dark and it just leaves me chilled. But I also love it. You're mahvelous, dahling.

-PepsiAngel
Glove-Puppet chapter 4 . 7/7/2003
Thank you for giving me a preview! This is so splendid! You have the most amazing imagination, it just drives me insane! Fucking lovely, as usual.

Loved the cliff hanger as well. Leaving it off at that, it was like my heart skipped.

Beautifully done, as usual (I saw that alot to you, don't I?) Brilliant as always.

Keep at it love, and you're bound to reach the stars.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Dark. The title fits our Babydoll. Beautiful, ghostly.
Twilight-Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
This I like. You really seem to capture the essence of the other, minor characters (oh no, the m word, always dreaded in theater :P). You bring them to life with a skill that is only put forth but plain, simple, good writing. Keep it up.
bunni chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
Wow. Really, just wow. You're such an amazing writer and there's a certain quality to this story that leaves me speechless. So you're just gonna hafta settle for wow. ) Keep updating, sweetie, I love this story.
Anna chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
Broken homes leave to shattered lives... It's a sad never ending cycle, it seems... So hard to break free from the miserable depression that was the only thing you had ever known. Splendiferous :) x
Anna chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
Hauntingly beautiful. x
Anna chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Oh mah gawd Norah... *says in deep south accent* That was so beeyouteefawl...

Okay, I'm cutting the crap now, it deserves more than that.

You know, and I know, and that guy over there knows, that this is an amazing piece of work; the imagery and the suffering in here is brilliant, and you worded it so eloquently; the pain and hate and yet somehow there's an underlying passion in here that I can't ignore... Fantastic. x
Glove-Puppet chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
This is so original, so pure, it makes me cry. I absolutely loved this chapter. So darkly tantalizing... it hurts, but its a beautiful pain that only you could write, friend.
Glove-Puppet chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
I am in tears. So sad, but so much what the life at the Moulin Rouge would be like. You are such an amazing storyteller...and Babydoll's spirit, along with what she sees in Satine, Nini, and the Argentinean, it seems all so real.
Glove-Puppet chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Wow, this is just... it is leaving me at a loss for words. The chapters to come must be just as good. it's so pallid.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »