Reviews for Emotions one must Conceal
sweetgilda chapter 15 . 1/19/2012
I loved the story, I really like alternate universes and especially of the pair of Bulma and Vegeta, Greetings.
Muffinmini chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
Omg that was a great fin of your is so well written and it touch my heart I just wish vegeta and bulma were together ate the if your still out there pls write more b/v may not see this review cause this is over what 8years ago but I just want to say great job.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 16 . 9/8/2008
wow...

awesome story...

I loved it, specially everything they go through together...
MAGS chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
nice work man this story is frekin sweet, hm what should i eat for dinner... aha!, o wait no ... I GOT IT!

piga i a blanket, yummy. well nice story so far! bye bye!
Nicole chapter 16 . 8/4/2007
Wow Bulma's parents REALLY suck! I mean how could they always leave there ONLY child!And Vegeta's father! Gr people like that just make me so angry!

ANYWAYS

I hope u write a sequel to this! It was awesome!
SSJ Gogeta chapter 15 . 7/1/2005
Great Story probably could have been better if there were more reviews.
tourtured soul chapter 16 . 1/11/2004
im living a lie and i cant deny it so i put up a mask that keeps my emotions still and doesnt cry yet in the inside i cant help but cry and slice myself with this knife of lonelyness
i'malilteapot chapter 7 . 12/23/2003
hey here's a review if you want one. i love your story! it's awesome. well, i want to go on to the next ch. so toodles! :P
Nyce456 chapter 16 . 12/2/2003
This is a good fic, i like it a lot. I also have a fic named warriors of legends, if your not to busy could you review and give your opinion. Thank you and update soon.
ShadowObscurity chapter 16 . 12/1/2003
This is one of my favorite of all time fics and poem. You know i kindof can relate to Vegeta in this fic, a bit if i change my lifestyle. I've been here the whole way and i never doubted the fic. I cant wait for the sequel.
Shea Loner chapter 16 . 11/29/2003
*smile* nice kat nice. its a nice ending _ Whats the name of that song? I'd like to listen to it. laters
ShadowObscurity chapter 14 . 10/30/2003
I dont know what to say besides this is a excellent story. I enjoyed and it is one of my favorites it will be sad to see it end. You are right about pity, i think i will folow what you said, i have been falling into the same trap. Great chapter .
tina chapter 13 . 9/25/2003
thats not true i like its way better than some stories i read though its hard to picture vegeta singing (hahaha)
Meitsuki chapter 13 . 9/25/2003
i really like your story. i like it so much i'm reviewing. i only review the stories i really like and you are one of the three people i have reviewed. i think it is the best bulma/vegeta story that takes place with them in an earth high school.
anonymouswritermm chapter 13 . 9/22/2003
hey i luv the story! keep at it!

:-( don't say no one really likes this story.

i like it! so keep writing please!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »