Reviews for Ashes and Raindrops
Soul-Seeker-1406 chapter 2 . 10/28/2019
is this song written by you
shayleeandnolan chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
I’m so confused
cake0108 chapter 2 . 4/1/2019
Omg love it
NeoXen7 chapter 2 . 1/14/2019
Lovely.
anubhavmadhev1998 chapter 2 . 11/19/2018
Loved it. Especially the 2nd chapter. I always found the ending of movie 1 to be too exmachina. This ending is soo much better and meaningful! Please keep writing more! You are a great author!
Captain Bones chapter 2 . 11/16/2018
I don't what was going on in most parts. I mean What really happened to our heroes? Di Ash die or something. And this necklace that Misty was wearing. Where did she get it from?
PsyAnn chapter 2 . 11/15/2018
I love both stories. Both kinda broke my heart a little bit, knowing how they keep on without each other, and despite that they never really let go or forget. The second one did confuse me for a bit but once I got to the end it made sense. Beautifully written, a good portrayal of characters, making them mature and with flaws. Love it
Ru Rabbit chapter 2 . 11/13/2018
Hi there, Ru here. I wanted to focus on two stories for this year, one Ash-centric, one Misty - so yep, this is complete. I *will* be posting a few more Pokeshipping one-shots (and larger stories) every now and then, though. Definitely a few traditional / fluffy ones, since these are more tragic and AU. Feel free to check out my profile (which I sorely need to update *grumblegrumble*) for links. Thanks for the reviews!
Nami chapter 2 . 11/13/2018
That was sad :(
I was a bit confused at some parts, but I reread it and it all made more sense. The poem was beautiful.
Also, is this story complete? Aw man, that makes me so sad. I hope you'll come up with more pokeshipping stories soon, I really enjoy your writing.
Nami chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
I hope you'll post the other themes? I've been dying to read the rest! :)
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Ooh wow! That was really great potrayal of Ash
NeoXen7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
Beautiful
Nami chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
Haha, this is one of the few "Misty in Kalos" interpretations I can handle. I didn't like that theme too much, but I really like what you did with it.
I love it when Ash is described as having flaws and fears instead of being this perfect hero that can do no wrong.
The way the anime resolved this same issue you portrayed wasn't the best. Not only because I dislike Serena and the way she tried to help Ash, but also because it didn't really resolve anything in the end.
I'd looove it if you did a follow-up on this one-shot, poor Ashy needs to see Misty for real.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
How about doing a one shot where ash and Misty reunite in kalos and have it somewhat based on that one episode where originally it's just ash and Serena going out to get some gifts alone but this time ash asks her out to join him and they visit other places as they try to find gifts for their friends Pokemon (and for each other)this time they use this alone time they to tell each other their true feelings for each other that they been wanting for so long and share their first kiss the place I'm talking about is where ash Gose to challenge that old man who's the grass type gym leader and that event they take part where everyone gets gifts and puts under a giant tree but have some different things happen in this version of the story then the anime version of that episode
PsyAnn chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
Really enjoyed reading this fic, very well written, you transmitted the emotions marvelously. Love love love it! Can't wait for the rest of the week! 3