Reviews for When Black Meets Blue
gregory chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
hey this seems like a good fic and i hope the next chapter is coming soon.
Voakands chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
Simply put, you're a good writer. Pity that you're 'lazy'.
darkcherry chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
update dammit!
Gasha-Aisu chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
Its cute, although things do seem to go a bit quick though, but its nice because you dont have to wait for Videl to find out ect.
Min Farshaw chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
'allo,

Tis a cute little fic you've got going here, an it might be interesting where you take it after the generic initial intro _.

One tiny little note though:

A queue is a line of of people

I think that you might have gotten that mixed up once or twice in chapter 1 with cue. Apart from that, things look pretty good (though i wasn't really looking)

Anyway, please, write and continue!

~min
CosmicTwilight chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
hehe well Angie im on ur side wif dis one, like me and my mate Frying Pan Of Doom im the lazy one of the duo where would the world be without ppl like us eh? lol Good Job Update Soon!
K-wood chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
cool story and cant wait for an update!

zfighter
unknown beedee chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
interesting...
Nickel Hound chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I like what you got lets see more. I interested know what the crest is on the book
demonman21 chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
Excellent Chapter. Like how Videl and Gohan are interacting. Keep up the good work.
zfighter chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
this is a good story. one of the classic twists to the story. i like those ones. keep up the good work Angie and Lena

zfighter
J.Snoop chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
cool fic, hope you write more on it and update a bit quicker( looks at writer with big puppy dog eyes) please.
Gohan00 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
very very good please update soon
young chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
neither liked or disliked it...i loved it! i really like how you are starting to uild on gohan and videl's relationship...please hurry with your next submission. i can't wait to read that one!
CC chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Si, me gusta. Please continue this fic. It's pretty darn good, so far.