Reviews for My Hero School Adventure is All Wrong, As Expected
WolfyFenri chapter 20 . 17h
I wonder, why harems seems to be a 'good' thing in this fandom?

"He has two hands."? It's a tasteless joke.

I'm sorry, I can't read any further.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 6 . 5/9
I hate every single OC in this fic.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 4 . 5/9
Name: Hikigaya Hachiman. Quirk: 108 Skills. Villain points: 7. Rescue Points: 28. Total Points: 35. Practical Exam Rank: 36th. Written Exam Score: 319/400.

Talk about forced plot. He rescued several people and fought the zero pointer and STILL got less rescue points than Deku.

And only getting 7 villain points? I’m sorry, but if invisible girl can still manage to score well, then you have no excuse. This MC is a failure.
FlamesUp chapter 1 . 5/8
At least he feels bad
BoredKing chapter 9 . 4/29
Thirteen is female. Wonder why everyone automatically makes her a guy?
BoredKing chapter 6 . 4/29
Kiri is the best bro, ever.
BoredKing chapter 1 . 4/29
That essay is vicuous and true but it's so like Hachiman that I want to applaud it.

Ah, good ole greed. You go Hachiman.
Jermaphobe chapter 25 . 4/24
Potential side story with the Toradora cast being U.A second years. Can’t help wonder about the relationship between the four in this universe
shake774 chapter 23 . 4/16
Wow this fanfic really kind of fells pathetic
shake774 chapter 10 . 4/15
great story but all the yukinoshita bullshit just make me cringe it feel like the snafu side character are unneeded the romance is gonna ruin it.
Lazy Servant chapter 38 . 3/27
Saki, Yui and new costume desing, this is so good.
Mr.N0Name chapter 37 . 3/25
Just wondering have you considered doing an interlude from Orimotos POV I think it would interesting to get some more from her since she's only showing up here and there which is understandable considering she's in a different class but I think hearing her thoughts especially after hearing about Zaimouzuka I don't know where you could fit it in maybe after the internships I don't think it would drive the story forward very much but It could be a good way to further in to class Bs perspective and feelings especially since it would be right after the dealing with the results of the sports festival and the lack of internship offers. I don't know if it would fit in your storyboard ideas or far you planned I just thought it could be interesting.
Mr.N0Name chapter 38 . 3/25
Honestly I normally come back every couple months and reread this story just to refresh my memory and because I enjoy it so much but this has been the longest gap since I've done so its been about a year or so and looking at this time really just blows my mind how well you were able to integrate the different characters from both shows into the story while adding enough original content into it to avoid a copy paste of bnha. Adding the fact of how well you've adapted to the 8man writing style is insane. Ever since I started reading this story I've waited for every update with bated breath and since I just read it again I can say that still holds through I hope your health gets better and I hope you can continue to write this amazing story whenever you have time.
LordOwl chapter 38 . 3/24
Fantastic story. I just stumbled upon this and binge read this for days. I hope you’re taking care of yourself and I look forward to when you update.
prworannis chapter 38 . 3/23
I'd pretty much given up on another update but I'm glad to see you're back. The fic is one of the best on the site in my opinion.

Looking forward to more whenever you post again!
1,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »