Reviews for Stagnancy
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2020
Seems like there's quite a huge difference there than Dumbledore ending up in a mutual kill situation and no Riddle. Namely that it's 'Defense and Dark Arts'. I was assuming the class wasn't one that Dumbledore would have change it into.

Though there IS the possibility that D&DA is a newer change, from that point of divergence. Because wow, an unforgivable being cast as a NEWT exam spell... there's something so very wrong with this verse's wizarding world.
Hunter12367 chapter 3 . 3/23/2020
This story is looking to be pretty dope not gonna lie. Good job homie. Keep up the good work.
Blocklv55TheBookReader chapter 3 . 1/11/2019
This story is great! Please update soon!
2Xenos chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
Very Interesting story.
jaythekoala chapter 3 . 11/25/2018
This has the makings of a really well-constructed AU. I like how even though Harry, Ron and Hermione have been thrust into entirely different situations, they are still the same characters at heart. You've got a sense for them that few fanfic writers have. Hope to see you write more soon, but I know all about real life stealing time! All the best and thanks for sharing.
Nyx Muirinn chapter 3 . 11/24/2018
this is really great so far and I'm epically interested to read what comes :D hopefully i get to devour a new chapter soon
blackhack chapter 3 . 11/24/2018
Interesting unique premise. I haven’t seen a Ravenclaw Ron. However, I think you have their core traits reflected decently enough in the first few chapters. I’m curious what bonding event you are going to need to “glue” them together in addition to the back story revolving around Hogwarts as a whole.
Lliono chapter 3 . 11/20/2018
I enjoyed it, there's not a lot yet, but it's up to a good start!
Helios7406 chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
Harry has a good reason for his goals and even Ron does but Hermione as always seems motivated by her sense of superiority and ego.
solidmentalgrace chapter 3 . 11/17/2018
a good chapter
bgottfried91 chapter 3 . 11/17/2018
The way you casually introduced the Unforgiveables not as "The Unforgivable Curses", but "three of the most powerful dark curses" was excellent! Really hammers home how different this world is without beating the reader over the head with it :) I'm interested to learn more about why this is the case - I'm currently speculating that without the conflicts caused by Grindlewald and Voldemort, people haven't seen how nasty those curses really are, so there's less public outcry against them.
EuphemiaJames chapter 2 . 11/12/2018
Ahhh I love it already! Can’t wait to read more!
K.Marie chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
All of my reviews keep getting deleted or are just not showing up, not sure why. Trying again - I love the story!
K.Marie chapter 2 . 11/7/2018
Again, I absolutely loved this chapter! At the start of it, I was sort of sad that it time-skipped to 6th year. I was looking forward to maybe the first few classes and seeing how everyone adjusted to Hermione, Muggleborn Slytherin. How Ron's family reacted to his sorting.

I got over that pretty quick though, and I appreciate the mystery it kind of lends to the story! I'm super curious to find out why Harry refers to himself as the cowardly Gryffindor, and how Ron's been maybe struggling in Ravenclaw, as well.

Will we be learning about the canon events at all (stone, chamber, Triwizard, if Umbridge was a thing?) or do they just not happen in your story due to the changes? Can't wait for more!

I hope you find a good editor soon, but honestly I think you're doing perfectly as is. I haven't noticed any mistakes.

Hope for more soon - love how unique this is!
K.Marie chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
Ahh! I love this SO MUCH. Saw you promoting it on reddit and I can hardly wait for more. It's unique and unexpected - I figured all 3 to go to Slytherin, but love that they didn't!