Reviews for The Toothless Parable
Deadly-Bagel chapter 3 . 5/18
Huh. This was interesting. I have not read the inspiration and I'm probably not going to, but somehow I doubt it involved telepathic dragons. I like to think Toothless was actually... maybe not in control, but influencing his actions. Hiccup's reaction supports this, so I'm sticking to it.

Some subtle details that augment your universe quite well at the end there in Toothless' thoughts, learning what he does about land-striders and providing insight into why he trusted and befriended his Firefly. Nicely done.
atomicsub927 chapter 1 . 4/12
I'm literally dying here
Dragonrider's Fury chapter 3 . 12/1/2018
Okay, I finally got around to reading this! I know, it's been a while. I'm not quite sure what to say about this story, other than that I find it rather weird. (No offense meant.) It might make a little more sense if I knew anything about The Stanly Parable, but I don't, so it doesn't. Anyway, nice writing! And I'll certainly look forward to your "HTTYD2 story but with your crazy telepathy shenanigans"! 'Till then! :-D

-Dragonrider's Fury
Dragonrider's Fury chapter 2 . 11/14/2018
Well. That was the most depressing thing I think I've ever read. Although the sidebar on Communism in my history book is a close second. I know nothing about The Stanley Parable (I'd never even heard of it before today), but if this is how it goes, I'm quite happy knowing nothing about it.