Reviews for Awakenings
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I think that this was creepy, yet amazing. And I don't think it would work as a longer fic. it ends too beautifully. ...still, I felt a shiver run up my spine when Integra was musing at the end. I didn't think of those things either...

...*shivers again*...
Novocain chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh, I LOVE. Such a god-fuck. Absolutely brill. I would like to see it continue, but... author's impetus. Gotta hate it.
SaJi chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Ew~~ Me liked. But Alucard dying makes me a sad panda.
Neila Nuruodo chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Very nice story, intriguing and masterfully done. :D
Megami Ryuuzaki chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I know this review is a few years late. *lol* but this fic is really awesome. I really think you should continue it with Integra searching for Alucard and all that like you mentioned in your afterword. Excellent fic, I do hope you consider adding more to this in the future.
nessa chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Thiis was a great story but what it,s saying is that alucard turned integral into a vampire a 100 years ago?

p.s add more to this story please _
bobalina chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Far out, dude! Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
t5UR-t51d chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I wish you would write more Hellsing fanfiction... Awesome, as usual.
Death's Integrity chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This is really deep. I thought Alucard couldn't die? Oh well. It's really good. Great job! 0!
Senira chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Very impressive! Reading it has made me curious about what exactly happened that night; however, I agree that this fic works well as a one shot. Some stories are just made to leave you wanting more.
Dawninhell chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I just realised the website did not register. it's at wdeviantartcom / deviation/ 16501783 /

no spaces and change dots, :)
Watsuki Minamino chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Oh. My. God. That was so good! And yet so very sad...Love ya for it...you should make more like it.
Dawninhell chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I love this fic. It's beautifully tragic and it made my heart wrench. By the way, I did a fanart based on your fic, it's here. :)
Larina chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I really like the way you presented and framed the entire fic. There's certainly more to explore in the AU you created, but I think it also works really well as a single story. If you expanded it, it should be a separate story.
Hellsing Legion chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Congratulations! You have been reviewed:

livejournal community/hellsingreviews/35969 . html

Remove the spaces, please.

This story has been deemed as 'wow.'