Reviews for Cursed Blood
Bipolar Smoothy Ytrew chapter 10 . 8/12
this and the last chapter have left me shaking feeling rage, disgust and more... but not at you but instead at what happened in the story. When I say this I mean it in a positive way as in I feel like this is how I should feel at the thought of that stuff happening, you are an amazing author and the first to make me feel this way. Good Job and keep it up
NewMystery356 chapter 42 . 7/31
It took me a while, but I binge read this story from beginning to here. I think what I love most of all, is how you’ve made it a multi-crossover so the story isn’t bogged down with OCs people can barely remember. With such a wide net, I’m surprised at how-well all these different franchises mesh in this darker, Quirk-obsessed world. With how violently Quirkist Ojiro is (and he’s deluding himself if he thinks otherwise), I kinda wanna see him get the shit kicked out of him by Midoriya, who then snubs him when the tailed teen asks/demands healing. That he thinks he’s EXEMPT from a “wake-up call” will be a notion I’ll happily see him departed from~ The full cast of MonMusu appearing at the end was a real treat~ Even if their origin stories WERE a bit depressing…
All this said, I’m pumped to see more! Keep up the good work!
NewMystery356 chapter 41 . 7/31
Hmmm… I wonder just where Izuku will go… and what kind of following he’ll cultivate as a symbol for Mutants. Come to think of it, I wonder how the MLA will play into things, given this Quirkist world’s bias…
NewMystery356 chapter 40 . 7/31
Izuku’s [Cursed Blood] going incognito JUST to fuck with Takeo… is really fucking funny. Glad to see the mass-suicide with the rats blew up in their faces~ Present Mic being put on suspension is also a nice bit of worldbuilding; I’m surprised he didn’t get SUED first~
Bloody Relight chapter 36 . 7/31
you know death scares do not work when your character can literally heal from being have crushed or shot in the face right?
NewMystery356 chapter 39 . 7/30
Imagining Iida smeared across a storefront window is funny as hell~ Aldera getting shut down, as well as the whole EDUCATION system getting turned inside out, was a laugh riot and a half~ Wonder if anything will be left… Aizawa’s "Now that you've all had your first taste of public exposure, and witnessed how quickly things can go to shit,“ line was so completely “him”~ Shinso getting one of the vacant slots… VERY gratifying! Mina’s original name getting vetoed because of COPYRIGHT instead of just being scary was gratifying as well. Izuku NOT giving Bakugou’s slur a revival was a relief. Izuku’s “Bloodborne” is way cool. Kaede’s disassociative episodes were cute as hell~ The RWBY Chibi joke was only SLIGHTLY ham-fisted. Izuku’s most-embarrassing moment helped take the edge off the slight amount of Cringe.
NewMystery356 chapter 38 . 7/30
“screwed plus ultra” indeed. That AFO has NOTHING to do with Quirkism was a surprise twist as well; or at least I’m assuming thats what the wording meant. People ARE wholly cpaplble of being dickholes to one another without some mastermind being behind it. As for Tensei… given Izuku’s injuries, I can see why he wouldn’t immediately ask for a blood donation; wonder if he’ll finally get a MALE zombie, given the 24-hour Limit. Fumikage’s past just goes to show how-diseased that world is; and probably aways WILL be. Kids are cruel, and humans are assholes.
NewMystery356 chapter 37 . 7/30
The dynamic surrounding Tetsutetsu, Pony, and Monoma is every wel thought-out, and stops them from falling to the wayside. That the glowing baby is deification is definitely… interesting, but in a world like that, “God is dead and we’ve killed him” could take on new meaning in a meta-renaissance like that… Junko finding herself is always pleasant to watch. As for Recovery Girl… maybe she’s “compromised” in some way?
NewMystery356 chapter 36 . 7/30
The ultimate fight for Shoto’s soul was as heartfelt as expected, and I’d be pretty pissed if he STILL got the Gold Medal for it. Although I’m not 100% sure if he’s still “in bounds” or not… As for Tae’s quote/unquote “family”, I’m eager to see Beru and Nezu (and also Interpol) both tear into them
NewMystery356 chapter 34 . 7/30
I really appreciate the multi-crossovers; stops the story from being bogged-down with OCs~ I do the same thing, so I can understand all the work that goes into the selection process. Also… I kinda want to see Mei “work something out” with Tsu-chan; gadget girls need love too. Hitoshi’s revised origin is also very interesting~
NewMystery356 chapter 32 . 7/29
So not only is Ibara’s head up her own ass, her head is RELIGIOUSLY up her own ass. WONDERFUL combination… Saki-sama’s opening volley *mwah* brilliant~ Shiozaki’s roundabout to thinking him an Archangel… has some interesting possibilities~ I kinda only being worried about his tummy was a lively sentiment~ As for Endeavor’s shit… I kinda wanna see Izuku toss/throw that yen roll into Todoroki’s face just for HIS reaction~
NewMystery356 chapter 31 . 7/29
Ms. Joke’s revised backstory is WICKED dark, but maybe Izuku can heal her? Here’s hoping Aizawa comes out and asks. As for Hizashi’s dislike of ‘Dark Quirks’ I wonder why it also extends to “less-conventionally feminine” girls like Kyoka-chan… Mina’s scene with Kirishima was very heart-warming as well.
NewMystery356 chapter 30 . 7/29
I was wondering if Ochako would still get her “Meteor Shower” without Bakugou around to tear the place up, and I’m pleased to see the before, during, and after of it. As for Smith’s “Darling”, I love that Cameo~ When it comes to who slanted the tournament… the whole thing LITERALLY had his name written all over it, and hopefully Nezu tells Izuku so he knows who his “true enemy” is. Because Villainy only gets you Gain in the VERY short-term. I’m curious if Shoto will get ANY kind of penalty, though it’s doubtful, and I’m thusly eager to see him get smacked around in his later fights. Hatsume’s making mad bank was very cathartic~ Tae-chan with the grappling hook makes her MVP & Best Girl~
NewMystery356 chapter 29 . 7/29
Mina and Iida having wardrobe malfunctions to differing degrees was an interesting way of having something OTHER than raw power dictate the outcomes of those fight. Imagining Momo eating like “a goddamn pig” is an admittedly cute image~ The end was certainly… interesting… and I wonder what’ll come of that in the future if-anything. As for Kai, he is REALLY up his own ass in THIS timeline~ I’m eager to see Eri rescued, and how they’ll interact with one another, two “monsters” in a world that despises them for the “crime” of existing. The Doctor Freeze reference was a nice touch for “Healing Quirks Gone Wrong”. The “Zombie Rats” was one hell of a capper~ The mass suicide… probably raised Nezu’s hackles and THEN some…~
NewMystery356 chapter 27 . 7/28
I’ll assume that was Tensei with Fuyumi~ As for Shinso, I LOVE the ass-chewing he got for what he thought would be a one-way intimidation~ Ojiro’s fight… probably needs quotation marks around it… The story behind Dagobah was entertaining too~
2,914 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »